• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Meet the Robinsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobear1998

Problem with Meet the Robinsons using 6.1.8.4 use 6.1.7.4

Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1968512 sectors (3844 MBytes)
Total size: 3933163 sectors (7681 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MEET_THE_ROBINSONS_US
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 4 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

It plays okay until you get to the middle of chapter 15.

6.1.7.4 works fine with Meet the Robinsons

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4482B 1.06 H.L.D.S.2006/05/04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!

I played it on my regular DVD Player, and in the middle of chapter 15 it would freeze. Then it would go back to back to the beginning. This is with 6.1.8.4. I tried it with a few media, but I was getting the same result. I then tried it with 6.1.7.4 and it worked fine.

I played it on my regular DVD Player, and in the middle of chapter 15 it would freeze. Then it would go back to back to the beginning. This is with 6.1.8.4. I tried it with a few media, but I was getting the same result. I then tried it with 6.1.7.4 and it worked fine.

With 6.1.8.4 do the following please:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

has any one done this movie with AnyDvd 6184 and clonedvd 2912 yet and played it through

has any one done this movie with AnyDvd 6184 and clonedvd 2912 yet and played it through

Please do step 1 with the original disc

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) click "upload"

2. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

Last edited:
i was able to copy the files onto my pc thru explorer using version 6.1.8.4. css archive off and AI scanner on deep scan in anydvd. then i made a backup copy with dvd rebuilder. all works fine.

I have yet to try but here is the info window Webslinger.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.4)
BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 CNK346116C

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

Do this please:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".
attach.gif

l) click "upload"

This one messed up disc (title set)

I ripped using 6.1.7.4 (Yea I know I need to upgrade) and DD. Tried to open in Shrink and it crashed. Opened in Clone and made a backup then scanned in Shrink and saw some weird stuff going on (scenes repeated). Closer inspection shows some scenes with spanish and french as well as english repeated kind of over and over. This appears pretty much throughout the movie.

I ripped using 6.1.7.4 (Yea I know I need to upgrade) and DD. Tried to open in Shrink and it crashed. Opened in Clone and made a backup then scanned in Shrink and saw some weird stuff going on (scenes repeated). Closer inspection shows some scenes with spanish and french as well as english repeated kind of over and over. This appears pretty much throughout the movie.

6.1.7.4 handles this title perfectly fine. If you're using Shrink, get accustomed to using Anydvd ripper: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully.

Don't use Decrypter. Don't open directly in Shrink. Use Anydvd ripper.

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

Does that warning about .bup processing usually mean that there will be a problem with the backup. Do you have to rip to hard drive or can you you use ClondDVD2 to back up directly to DVD5?

Does that warning about .bup processing usually mean that there will be a problem with the backup.

No. It doesn't. That message will be more common with 6.1.8.4, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This is fairly common now.

Do you have to rip to hard drive or can you you use ClondDVD2 to back up directly to DVD5?

If you own Clonedvd, you don't need to rip to the hard drive first.

Last edited:
Problem at Scene 15/16

This information has been sent to slysoft

Meet the Robinsons

There are no error messages, dvd appears to process correctly. When the copied disc is played.... At the end of scene 15 instead of continuing to scene 16 the movie goes back to the beginning. I also tried processing with no compression and have the same results. Also, knowing that the problem is coming up you can fast forward past the end of scene 15 and be able to play scene 16.

I also played the original disc and there is definitely something going on as the two scenes meet. You cannot rewind scene 16 on the original disc.

I have tried this on TWO originals so far.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_MEET_THE_ROBINSONS_US.zip
    100.8 KB · Views: 20
Another .zip just in case

Here is another R1 Meet the Robinsons IFO's

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_MEET_THE_ROBINSONS_US.zip
    101.9 KB · Views: 3
This information has been sent to slysoft

Meet the Robinsons

There are no error messages, dvd appears to process correctly. When the copied disc is played.... At the end of scene 15 instead of continuing to scene 16 the movie goes back to the beginning. I also tried processing with no compression and have the same results. Also, knowing that the problem is coming up you can fast forward past the end of scene 15 and be able to play scene 16.

I also played the original disc and there is definitely something going on as the two scenes meet. You cannot rewind scene 16 on the original disc.

I have tried this on TWO originals so far.

O.k. thank you very much. This problem may be resolved in 6.1.8.4 if you turn off the A.I. Scanner.

To do this, click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to Video DVD-->Settings-->AI Scanner. Select "disabled" from the drop-down box. The other option is to simply use Anydvd 6.1.7.4, which does work with this disc.

Anyway, hopefully James will take a look at the .ifos.

Last edited:
I can verify there is an issue with this DVD. I did not pay attention to the chapter, but approximately 1 hour and 2 minutes into play, it played the Disney intro with Mickey Mouse that is also right before the movie starts, then contiunued to play to the end.

The kids don't care, but it is an issue.

I think I will wait for a fix rather than uninstall the current version of Anydvd. Sounds like a pain.

Vortec MAX

I think I will wait for a fix rather than uninstall the current version of Anydvd. Sounds like a pain.

This problem may be resolved in 6.1.8.4 if you turn off the A.I. Scanner (try it for this disc only).

To do this, click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to Video DVD-->Settings-->AI Scanner. Select "disabled" from the drop-down box.

See if that makes a difference. You can test by watching the original disc in your computer with Anydvd running.

Last edited:
This problem may be resolved in 6.1.8.4 if you turn off the A.I. Scanner (try it for this disc only).

To do this, click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to Video DVD-->Settings-->AI Scanner. Select "disabled" from the drop-down box.

See if that makes a difference. You can test by watching the original disc in your computer with Anydvd running.

I tried this. It seems to work. I did not watch the entire disc again, but it plays through the part that was messed up before.

Vortec MAX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back