• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mastered incorrectly

tivertonrose

Hi,
I am having trouble getting a good DL burn. I've followed all the steps for good burning. Everything is updated, I'm using Verbatim DL media and can only burn at 2.4X with these disks. I used CloneDvd to rip to my hard drive as an iso. I tried using ImgBurn to burn it and this is the error message I got. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? I turned anyDvd off before trying to burn. Thanks.
-----------

Attachments

• imgBurn.jpg
    imgBurn.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
@ tivertonrose,

From viewing your signature you have a copy of CloneCD and AnyDVD.

Suggest using the AnyDVD-CloneCD software combination to make a 1:1 BackUp copy that preserves the original Commercial DVD Movie Title layer break position.

Regards,
Coaster

Hi,
I am having trouble getting a good DL burn. I've followed all the steps for good burning. Everything is updated, I'm using Verbatim DL media and can only burn at 2.4X with these disks. I used CloneDvd to rip to my hard drive as an iso. I tried using ImgBurn to burn it and this is the error message I got. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? I turned anyDvd off before trying to burn. Thanks.
-----------

This is not a Clonedvd issue.

Moving thread to the third party products forum . . .

By the way, Coaster is correct. You can use this method: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

Last edited:
thank you. I will try cloneCd.

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I didn't realize it wasn't a cloneDvd issue.

If I make an iso image using cloneDvd, it is not compatible with other software? I didn't know that. Forgive my ignorance. Thank you for your help.

thank you. I will try cloneCd.

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

Forum . . . or sub-forum. What you're posting in currently is a thread.

Not a big deal.

I didn't realize it wasn't a cloneDvd issue.

If I make an iso image using cloneDvd, it is not compatible with other software? I didn't know that. Forgive my ignorance. Thank you for your help.

No. It is compatible with other software. However, nothing Clonedvd does retains the original layer break position, much less sets one that imgburn would consider optimal (Clonedvd doesn't set that information in its isos). You'd have to set the layer break yourself if you're using imgburn with a Clonedvd iso.

Last edited:
I'm reading up on imgBurn now. I've done iso's before with imgBurn so didn't think I had to do anything differently. I only have trouble using DL's usually. They never seem to play perfect no matter what software I use. One of these days I'll get it, I hope. :confused:

I just put my plextor 760A in internally so will try that drive using CloneCD and see how it goes. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
Thank you for the plextor firmware info. I got the update.

I had issues when I burned at 4x with plextor too in the external case. I read somewhere, think it was freaks, that these 2.4x, 4x, 6x dl's really should only be burned at 2.4x. I don't know. I'll have to try some movies this weekend and see what happens. The 1.07 firmware stated it improves burning with verbatim disks. Hope it works. I'll post back if I get a good one. :)

I had issues when I burned at 4x with plextor too in the external case. I read somewhere, think it was freaks, that these 2.4x, 4x, 6x dl's really should only be burned at 2.4x.

On my 20 pack spindles, it's advertised "up to 8x speed". Anyway, my 4x burns were excellent with 1.06.

Back