• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ps3 and anydvd hd

davelerave

hi.i'm new to this but have the basic gist of it .can i use a ps3 to back up blu ray discs or do i need a seperate blu ray drive.thanks

hi.i'm new to this but have the basic gist of it .can i use a ps3 to back up blu ray discs or do i need a seperate blu ray drive.thanks

You must have a blu ray burner to create a back up disc. You will also need disc burning software like Nero. Keep in mind that most, if not all blu ray releses after Oct 2nd are not rippable at the moment, thus you can not back them up.

you can back up to a hdd, but it isn't easy - at least it isn't easy for everyone.
http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-linux-chat/
Follow the "installing YDL" guide (YDL = Yellow Dog Linux)
Follow the udf 2.5 installation
Follow the begining of the guide on ripping a movie to .iso/.img (rip it to a ext3 or ext2 formatted external harddrive). Plug harddrive into your xp box and mount the .iso - then you can use anydvd hd on it.

thanks for the replies .i am looking to back up my movies to a hdd .afraid the rdl method is a little overboard for me., thanx anywayz

Back