• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Using an ISO

DiGiTAL SkReAM

Not quite sure where to post this, as it touches on 3 different products...
I use AnyDVD to unprotect a movie DVD (yes, I own it... i also "own" a 10yr old who scratches any DVD within a 150' radius!:D), and then i use CloneDVD to Copy the DVD to an ISO. i then use Virtual CloneDrive to mount the ISO. But then, when I try to view the movie, my movie player doesn't see it as a DVD, and tries to BROWSE the disc for me to select the VOB files.
Am I doing something wrong? if so, what should I be doing differently?

Thanks

Depending on the player software (what are you using?), just select the video_ts folder as the source.

Cyberlink PowerDVD is what I am using. I was kinda hoping to be able to use the ISO files as full-on DVDs when mounted as virtual drives.

you should also be able to select the first .ifo in the video folder. this will play the dvd normally

Cyberlink PowerDVD is what I am using. I was kinda hoping to be able to use the ISO files as full-on DVDs when mounted as virtual drives.

You can. After the .iso is mounted, simply select the video_ts folder as the source.

I feel like an idiot.
I have been pointing the PowerDVD "Default CD/DVD drive" setting to the Virtual CloneDrive, instead of the "Source" setting.:eek:
Everything works perfectly now.
Thanks!

Back