• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Install problems 6.1.8.4 & 5 on Win 2K

charlemagne

I have the same problem as GregRocket (http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=57460&postcount=40) except the fix doesn't work. I follow the correction path down to the Certification Tree. The line with the "bang mark" is "SlySoft,Inc." Double clicking on it does nothing. I was able to edit GlobalSign Root CA and change all lines with bang marks to "enable all purposes for this certificate". I could not edit bang marked lines: Key Usage and Basic Constraints under line GlobalSign Primary Object Publishing CA or GlobalSign ObjectSign CA. I backed completely out of the AnyDVD properties chain and went back in to discover that the edited changes to GlobalSign Root CA remained, but so did the bang marks.

I am showing 6.1.8.5 installed due to suggested install by John Smith on Ticket#2007101543762.

Any help?

Chuck Baker

I am showing 6.1.8.5 installed due to suggested install by John Smith on Ticket#2007101543762.

I don't use Windows 2000, so I don't have a suggestion.

But I do have a question. Where did you get 6.1.8.5 from?

Webslinger,
AnyDVD 6.1.8.5 is the crack version that is on the net. If you google "AnyDVD 6.1.8.5" that is what you get.

Just Maybe AnyDVD sent him a private copy of the next version as per that ticket number but who knows.

Last edited:
Webslinger,
AnyDVD 6.1.8.5 is the crack version that is on the net. If you google "AnyDVD 6.1.8.5" that is what you get.

Just Maybe AnyDVD sent him a private copy of the next version as per that ticket number but who knows.

It's certainly a version I've never heard of.

It's quite possible this was released as a private beta but leaked.

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is the case here.

simple answer

Where I got the 6185 was answered in the original query. John Smith is allegedly a SlySoft tech support guy and he provided me with the link in his return email.

I'm trying to get an answer via the forum since Smith, et all have decided to go on to other things and do not respond to emails.

How do I get a link to 6174? It worked just fine, thank you very much, and I'd like to return to it and let the updates go bye for awhile until the buggs are worked out.

Thanks for any help.

Chuck Baker

Where I got the 6185 was answered in the original query. John Smith is allegedly a SlySoft tech support guy and he provided me with the link in his return email.

I'm trying to get an answer via the forum since Smith, et all have decided to go on to other things and do not respond to emails.

How do I get a link to 6174? It worked just fine, thank you very much, and I'd like to return to it and let the updates go bye for awhile until the buggs are worked out.

Thanks for any help.

Chuck Baker

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6184.exe

Any help?

O.k. Try this . . .

Exit out of all Slysoft programs and reinstall

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
f) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
g) Reinstall 6.1.8.5
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

I don't think you need to fiddle with the certificate with 6.1.8.5 (provided the beta does what it's supposed to do).

I don't think you need to fiddle with the certificate with 6.1.8.5 (provided the beta does what it's supposed to do).

Does this speak to the same issue I was adressing???

-W

I'm just surprised that there wasn't or isn't a closed beta on this version?

sorry didnt see what version you wanted, but hey doesnt this mean they found the leaker lol :agree:

Back