• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question select ALL episodes

willt

am I missing something? how do I select ALL episodes of a tv show to be downloaded, not just all episodes from 1 season?

when I select a multi season show, there is a dropdown showing season 1, with a check box with select all/none under it, if i check the box, or NOT, and then hit download ALL at bottom it only downloads the eps from the season selected at top

Last edited:
am I missing something? how do I select ALL episodes of a tv show to be downloaded, not just all episodes from 1 season?
You need to upgrade to an AnyStream Plus license. You can do so from within the program I believe. If you want to upgrade to a Plus license, you will have to pay an additional fee, and your license will still expire at the same time your current one does. ( if you have a lifetime license this does not apply, all you need to do is send in the upgrade fee. You won't even have to download a different file, the license will automatically update your program.

I believe that requires an Anystream Plus license. Otherwise it should be right in front of you.
I do, the checkbox under season number does nothing, whether its checked or not and download all is selected, only episodes from that season are downloaded

Currently there is no way to download ALL episodes from ALL seasons with one click. Even with Plus.
You go into each season (as you mentioned), and then "Download All" to get ALL of THAT season. Do that for each season. You might not want to stack up too many episodes/seasons at once in case it errors out.
I usually do two or three seasons at a time, then add another one when the queue gets emptier..

That "check all" just checks all the episodes for the SELECTED season. In other words when you first go into there, you can just click download all, or click that checkbox to "select" them all, then click "download selection." Same result.

in your pic the name of the show appears IN the dropdown, on mine ONLY the season numbers appear, season 1, season 2, etc so checking the box does NOTHING
Take a screenshot and show me, what you are saying is impossible.;)

Currently there is no way to download ALL episodes from ALL seasons with one click. Even with Plus.
You go into each season (as you mentioned), and then "Download All" to get ALL of THAT season. Do that for each season. You might not want to stack up too many episodes/seasons at once in case it errors out.
I usually do two or three seasons at a time, then add another one when the queue gets emptier..

That "check all" just checks all the episodes for the SELECTED season. In other words when you first go into there, you can just click download all, or click that checkbox to "select" them all, then click "download selection." Same result.
I really hope that's not what he means because you can load all the seasons into the queue and download them all at once.

Phew! Then I am NOT going crazy (at least not MORE crazy.) I think the OP was trying to have ONE button to click to get ALL episodes of ALL seasons added at once.. So, then the answer is exactly as you and I stated, you have to go into each SEASON and then ADD ALL/DOWNLOAD ALL, then go into the next season, and rinse, repeat, etc..

Phew! Then I am NOT going crazy (at least not MORE crazy.) I think the OP was trying to have ONE button to click to get ALL episodes of ALL seasons added at once.. So, then the answer is exactly as you and I stated, you have to go into each SEASON and then ADD ALL/DOWNLOAD ALL, then go into the next season, and rinse, repeat, etc..
Thankyou PStemper, I am a bit off my game today.:(

Back