• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero users with HD/BR plug-in

Rusty257

Can one of you try something for me? I would like to make sure it works before i purchase it. In the past all my HD movies have been encoded with VC-1, my last purchase was encoded in AVC mp4. After ripping i could play the movie in showtime but had no audio and i got a message saying need to purchase HD plug-in for DD+ codec. ok since i can play it it knows what video codec to use so i tried dumping the evo file into Vision, that worked too!!!
Sooo, i would like for someone with the HD plug-in to try importing a AVC mp4 encoded EVO file into Nero Vision then use the export/save feature and recode the file to nero digital avc cinema format (720p). i did a sample test and it worked great but had no audio for the same reason. Thanks yall.

How about instead of rushing to give some one time to see this thread and then try if they do have that? Give at least 48 to 72 hours as not everyone here has BD or HD dvd's.

so no issues? you have the nero plugin and it works like i mentioned? sweet!

Nero HD plug-in works fine

so no issues? you have the nero plugin and it works like i mentioned? sweet!

It works great. I've never had an audio or video problem after purchasing it. And remember that the plugin purchases lasts for life! :clap:
Even if the primary software purchase doesn't. :mad:

did you try recoding it though. i know i will be able to hear the audio if i were to just watch it but am curious if its still there after you recode it? i would assume so but would like to be sure. i like to do my research on everything before i make any purchase.

did you try recoding it though. i know i will be able to hear the audio if i were to just watch it but am curious if its still there after you recode it? i would assume so but would like to be sure. i like to do my research on everything before i make any purchase.

I ripped an HD WMV file to raw output using wmve-gui. I then used AVIMux to wrap the raw image (WMH2) and sound files (DDWHD) in avi. Dropped it into Nero Vision and burned both HD-DVD and BluRay discs, using both DD+ and DD-THD (chosen via ini reference to a registry modifier (regedit) . Both played fine in ShowTime and standalone players (PS3 and 360).
I then ripped all four to Nero Digital in Recode to both Nero Digital and Nero Digital AVC using the High Definition TV choice. All played in ShowTime.
That's about as close as I can go as is. If you want to PM me a link to a specific test file you had troubles with I'd be happy to run that file through for you using your exact standards.

thats a little different i was looking for the ripped evo files from a hd dvd, not wmvhd.

So you want to rip an HD-DVD (such as using AnyDVDHD?) and then convert the raw ripped files to MP4HD using Nero!?

FYI it does NOT work. I purchased the plug-in but same as before. Video is there and looks wonderful but no sound. thought i had something there but boh well.

Back