• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PC copy help using Clone CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

silviazeroshift

I recently got a copy of the game Metal Fatigue but its in MDS MDF format. its a duel cd. I can run the game using daemons tools...and play it. but i was trying to make copys of it using Clone cd trail version and ran into some problems. when i uploaded the images it was burning and half way though gave up on me and gave me an error message. i dont know what im doing wrong? does anyone have a tuturial on how to make PC copys through Clone CD??? and the what are the right settings??

also i got help on another page but didnt understand it that well..can anyone explain it better.??

CD-Copy Instructions CD#1:
Create the following temporary directories:
TempDir#1 : C:\TEMP\CD
TempDir#2 : C:\TEMP\CD\PATCH
Copy the full contents of the original CD#1 to TempDir#1.
Extract the File Archive to TempDir#2.
Burn the contents of TempDir to a CD-R and use the same CD-Label as the original CD.
Remove/Clear the TempDir#1.
CD-Copy Instructions CD#2:
Create the following temporary directories:
TempDir#1 : C:\TEMP\CD
TempDir#2 : C:\TEMP\CD\PATCH
Copy the full contents of the original CD#2 to TempDir#1.
Extract the File Archive to TempDir#2.
Burn the contents of TempDir to a CD-R and use the same CD-Label as the original CD.
Remove/Clear the TempDir#1.
Play Instructions:
Install the game - Full Installation.
Extract the METALFATIGUE.EXE Patch from the archive to the game directory.
Execute the Patch to remove the CD-Protection.
Play the Game!

can anyone give a easier explanation??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back