• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix issue

lajoes

Sorry to report this RedFox1, but I has just started having problems with Netflix too. For the last couple of days, it would not load right away, but after several seconds it would. Now I am getting these errors and it not loading at all.

I just tried going to NetFlix's site and re-logged into my account to see if that would fix this problem. Now luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-25 121841.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-25 121841.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.7.astlog
    69.6 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.7 #2.astlog
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
No one else has reported this issue so I have to believe its on your end. Try logging out and in again. Make sure you uninstall and reinstall, and try it on a different computer to see if something on your end is blocking Netflix. Are you using a VPN for Netflix? I gave all your information to one of our developers, to be honest, I understand the error, but why you are retrieving it, has me a bit confused. If it was as it says, everyone would be affected, not just you.

I just posted my problem with NetFlix a moment ago RedFox1.

Sorry to report this RedFox1, but I has just started having problems with Netflix too. For the last couple of days, it would not load right away, but after several seconds it would. Now I am getting these errors and it not loading at all.

I just tried going to NetFlix's site and re-logged into my account to see if that would fix this problem. Now luck.
Your issue has nothing to do with the poster above. I am going to move your posts to a new thread. Please do not hijack another person's thread even if you think you have the same issue.

Back