• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Problems with Netflix downloads

Ponfar27300

Hello

I have a big problem since about a week and last version of Anystream. I can't download anything from Netflix on my PC. I use 1.4.9.7 64 bits version of Anystream on Windows 11 PC. The error message is :

Error] [vendor:netflix] Widevine certificate retrieval error

Netflix is the only provider with this issue. Others work perfectly fine.

I join a logfile for your information

Thank you by advance for your answer

Best regards

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.7.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 4
No one else has reported this issue so I have to believe its on your end. Try logging out and in again. Make sure you uninstall and reinstall, and try it on a different computer to see if something on your end is blocking Netflix. Are you using a VPN for Netflix? I gave all your information to one of our developers, to be honest, I understand the error, but why you are retrieving it, has me a bit confused. If it was as it says, everyone would be affected, not just you.

Hello,

The problem has been solved by uninstalling completely the version 1.4.9.7 64 bits and installing the previous version 1.4.9.5.

Best Regards

Hello,

The problem has been solved by uninstalling completely the version 1.4.9.7 64 bits and installing the previous version 1.4.9.5.

Best Regards
Thats great Patrice. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact me.:)

Back