• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Issues with Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jambopaul

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue and upgrading to the 1.4.9.7 Beta didn't fix it for me. Is it possible that it's an issue with Amazon DRM? As with op, other streaming service providers aren't affected and work as normal.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.7.astlog
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
Hello, I am experiencing the same issue and upgrading to the 1.4.9.7 Beta didn't fix it for me. Is it possible that it's an issue with Amazon DRM? As with op, other streaming service providers aren't affected and work as normal.
Exactly what are you experiencing?
1. Are you a Prime member?
2. Are you logged into Amazon Prime in Anystream
incorrect region setting or not logged in.
3. What region are you set to in the AnyStream Settings?
4. You must be set to the region you are in.
5. You cannot download from Amazon USA if you are in Canada.

I made this thread for you, please do not hijack another member's thread, even if you think you have the same issue. Thank you.

Understood, my apologies.

Whenever I try to download videos from Prime Video, the video immediately errors out before it even starts downloading. In the logs, it reads "Server certificate could not be registered. Possible causes: incorrect region setting or not logged in." and the log line below it then reads: "Download Channels disposed". All the other streaming sites are functioning just fine. I included my astlog file in my initial response.

Regarding your questions:
1). Yes, I am subscribed to Amazon Prime
2). Yes, and I tried logging out and back in again just in case, but that didn't work.
3). I live in Canada but have had the AnyStream region set to "United States" the whole time I've been using AnyStream and have previously had no trouble accessing the Canadian versions of Netflix, Prime, Paramount Plus, and Disney+ (as well as the American versions when connected to my VPN). After Prime stopped working for me and giving me the error log listed above, I tried switching the region to "Other" but that didn't work.

but have had the AnyStream region set to "United States"
Change your region please. Amazon Prime will and has detected you are not a Prime USA member. Your VPN IP has been blocked, by APV. The other providers will work until they detect your VPN. AnyStream does not inherently support VPNs. We support proxies.

I have changed my region to "Other" it didn't resolve the issue (and previously, I had zero problems using AnyStream on the US setting)

Select the region setting " Other" then log out and log in again to Amazon Prime. Use Amazon Prime Canada only. You can try a different IP with your VPN but they are blocking almost all of them in Canada.

I have changed my region to "Other" it didn't resolve the issue (and previously, I had zero problems using AnyStream on the US setting)
Previously they didn't detect the VPN IP until now I suppose. It does catch up with you when they block it.

I tried logging out and logging back in under the correct region setting but it still does not work. To clarify, I didn't use my VPN with Prime Video at all, only with Netflix (once) and HBO Max (though I will refrain from doing so in the future and try using the proxy feature you mentioned instead for the latter). Whenever I want to access Canadian sites, I leave my VPN disconnected.

I tried logging out and logging back in under the correct region setting but it still does not work. To clarify, I didn't use my VPN with Prime Video at all, only with Netflix (once) and HBO Max (though I will refrain from doing so in the future and try using the proxy feature you mentioned instead for the latter). Whenever I want to access Canadian sites, I leave my VPN disconnected.
Yes. now you are saying you cannot download from Canadian Amazon Prime, and you are logged in and have a Prime membership. Am I following you now? I can see from the logfile it scans the episodes from what you tried to download. Did you use the green downloadables button at the top of the page? Exactly what doesn't work? Are you getting an error?

Yes, I am referring to Canadian Prime Video. While I have used a VPN for HBO Max and Netflix on AS (I'll stop), I never used it for Prime. Apologies if my previous comment caused confusion.

I click on the green buttons to download them and they load up in the queue but immediately error out.

Try clearing this cache folder

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Also, can you make a screenshot of the Queue when it errored out? What show is it that you are trying to download that doesn't work, or it is everything on Amazon?

Clearing the cache folder worked! To answer your question, it was everything on Prime Video that was not working, but the issue has been resolved. Thank you for helping me out.

Last edited:
Clearing the cache folder worked! To answer your question, it was everything on Prime Video that was not working, but the issue has been resolved. Thank you for helping me out.
That was because you were being detected from using your VPN as a different user. It is solved now. Enjoy the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back