• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved All Amazon Prime attempts fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have a prime account. I have successfully used prime for some time. Recently, all prime download attempts instantly fail.

The error in the GUI is: "Error. Could not fetch the server certificate. Amazon responded with "error". Possible cause: incorrect region..."

Region is set to: United States and this is the correct region/setting and it has worked in the past. This same error occurs on content successfully downloaded in the past as well as a wide range of content.

I have the latest version of Anystream. The content does work in other browsers. No issues with other providers.

I have created a log file and attached it.

Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.5.astlog
    5.8 MB · Views: 3
Just shooting from the hip, if you are using a VPN that would be a possible issue. Another possible problem could be something like pi-hole or another filtering appliance blocking access to an AP CDN.

Please try using the latest Beta available at the first thread in this forum

Will try out the Beta. Thanks.

Just shooting from the hip, if you are using a VPN that would be a possible issue. Another possible problem could be something like pi-hole or another filtering appliance blocking access to an AP CDN.

Good suggestion. No VPN, do have an enterprise grade firewall blocking things....but it does work with Chrome and Firefox from that same PC and from the same network.

Other suggestions welcome!

Will try out the Beta. Thanks.

Good suggestion. No VPN, do have an enterprise grade firewall blocking things....but it does work with Chrome and Firefox from that same PC and from the same network.

Other suggestions welcome!

Just because it works in the browser does not mean it will work in AS. Sometimes it can be the CDN you are hitting. If the browser is hitting one CDN and AS another but the AS one is blocked that would do it. All it takes is a signature update on your firewall to falsely mark a site or a CDN as malicious. Just check your logs or come straight off your modem as a test.

My gut tells me your error is your firewall intercepting the call from AS and using its own cert instead of the AP cert and since it is untrusted its not working.

Yes, I have a prime account. I have successfully used prime for some time. Recently, all prime download attempts instantly fail.

The error in the GUI is: "Error. Could not fetch the server certificate. Amazon responded with "error". Possible cause: incorrect region..."

Region is set to: United States and this is the correct region/setting and it has worked in the past. This same error occurs on content successfully downloaded in the past as well as a wide range of content.

I have the latest version of Anystream. The content does work in other browsers. No issues with other providers.

I have created a log file and attached it.

Thank you all in advance.
Your logfile is from an older version please use 1.4.9.7, so I can read it properly. You have to use the green downloadables button, no other. Look at the top of the page.

Last edited:
Your logfile is from an older version please use 1.4.9.7, so I can read it properly. You have to use the green downloadables button, no other. Look at the top of the page.

Always use the green button.

Just upgraded to 1.4.9.7 BETA....

testing that and looking at firewall rules / wiring around to test that as well. Will let everyone know.

I did get a provider setup failed Error as soon as I opened the BETA. This may have been a different provider.

I upgraded to the BETA....and it is working. I went ahead and skipped scanning on the content filter....too many steps at once...I may peel the last one back and test....

If the upgrade to the beta version resolved, then it could have been a RedFox issue....

Will do some further testing and let you know.

@RedFox1 I see the green downloadable button...I have always used that....and had no issues....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back