• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Question AnyStream 1.4.9.7 netflix

oldaa

Some titles on netflix that were only available in 960x540 resolution are now available in 1080p. Is this a coincidence or has it been improved in the new version?

AS has been the best software investment that I've made in quite some time. My life's work has become the update of my TV Shows and Movies to better quality and/or subtitles.

I'm waiting to get Season 11 of The Walking Dead from NF at something better than 950x540, so hopefully that will be coming to AS at some point. All previous seasons are available up to and including 1920 x 1080, so NF must be messing around with season 11.

Thank you again, Redfox, for such a fantastic product!

I'm waiting to get Season 11 of The Walking Dead from NF at something better than 950x540, so hopefully that will be coming to AS at some point. All previous seasons are available up to and including 1920 x 1080, so NF must be messing around with season 11.
I own Seasons 1-10 on Blu-ray. Looking forward to purchasing Season 11 on Blu-ray as well. Release date is March 13, 2023 per ComingSoon.net.

I'm waiting to get Season 11 of The Walking Dead from NF at something better than 950x540
Season 11 of The Walking Dead is available on Netflix in full 1080p. If you do not see the resolution, close the download box and reopen it. Bang 1080p

Last edited:
Why doesn't that trick work with Madoff or Ginny & Georgia season 2? Asking for a friend.
First of all, it's not a trick. Second, it will only work for 99% of the title that was processed in 2023. There is that 1% that is so new we cannot yet scan the HD file for those seasons, we will work on it.:)

Season 11 of The Walking Dead is available on Netflix in full 1080p. If you do not see the resolution, close the download box and reopen it. Bang 1080p

EDIT to say that, as it turns out, I can NOT get NF to offer TWD Season 11 at anything more than 960x540. What I'd like to get, to match my seasons 1-10, is 1280x720.

My log file is still attached, but not sure if it has much value in this. Also attached just now is the log file from one season 11 episode, which I could only get at 960x540. Maybe this would help also...?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.7.astlog
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 01 - Acheron- Part I.astlog
    328.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back