• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Bitcoin payments...

test5655

hello,

I sent $56's this morning, and $148's under [email redacted] and they still s ay I owe them more for anystream plus?

If anything, I think I'm owed back $50's...because bitcoin is so damn confusing.

if one of t he mods can help this situation out so I can finally get the program access, help appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,

I sent $56's this morning, and $148's under [email redacted] and they still s ay I owe them more for anystream plus?

If anything, I think I'm owed back $50's...because bitcoin is so damn confusing.

if one of t he mods can help this situation out so I can finally get the program access, help appreciated :)
It's not confusing at all, I will have someone take care care of it. I have contacted our payment and licensing dept and they will be with you shortly. What was the first $56 for ? Have you checked your spam folder for the keyfile?

Last edited by a moderator:
the first one was my mistake. I thought the price was $58's. I think I sent $56 and an extra $10. then when I double checked the price, I Saw that it was over 100 euro's and sent the extra $147.

the first one was my mistake. I thought the price was $58's. I think I sent $56 and an extra $10. then when I double checked the price, I Saw that it was over 100 euro's and sent the extra $147.

The gentleman from payment and processing is here now. You will be helped immediately.

hello,

Uh, what a mess!

I found 4 support tickets and 3 orders and nothing matches up.

In short:
- Ordered and paid BTC without fee (therefore underpaid)
- Instead of sending the tiny difference to same BTC address, a new full order was placed (underpaid as well)

Will take a few minutes to figure out what happened exactly before I reply to your support request (I merged all 4 tickets to one already).

However, we'll resolve it and you'll get a refund...

Ivan

yeah, sorry a bout that. and too add to the mess, I had too recover my coinbase account and wait 24 hours, that turned into 3 days too be able to send the funds. ugh. should have waited for CC funds to become available, but just lost my entire TV/Movie library hard drives, so I have too start all over again, and that's gong too take a long time..sigh.

thanks for the help :)

but just lost my entire TV/Movie library hard drives
What do you mean by lost? Did they break or did you physically lost them?
If they broke, is there no chance to recover the data?

in this case, as in a qnap error. something happened that caused the hard drives too un mount. check error wouldn't work, and when I Tried a linux reader recovery program, the files where there, but the video info was all messed up and split in different directions. an episode of the jetsons, for instance that was supposed too be 20 minutes, had a totally different title and was only 5 minutes. but the actual directory where the file was stored, THAT file refused too play. so, yeah, it was just easier, however, annoying, too redo EVERYTHING. and THIS Time, I'm using my old pc parts as a windows server so it doesn't happen again. Qnap will be the back up option it's supposed too be.

in this case, as in a qnap error. something happened that caused the hard drives too un mount. check error wouldn't work, and when I Tried a linux reader recovery program, the files where there, but the video info was all messed up and split in different directions. an episode of the jetsons, for instance that was supposed too be 20 minutes, had a totally different title and was only 5 minutes. but the actual directory where the file was stored, THAT file refused too play. so, yeah, it was just easier, however, annoying, too redo EVERYTHING. and THIS Time, I'm using my old pc parts as a windows server so it doesn't happen again. Qnap will be the back up option it's supposed too be.
Uh! Another mess :-(

Sounds like you have/had a RAID5 setup with 3 hard drives, one hard drive broke and you replaced a working one.

What a messy day...

Last edited:
Uh! Another mess :-(

Sounds like you have/had a RAID5 setup with 3 hard drives, one hard drive broke and you replaced a working one.

What a messy day...

not sure what happened, but I DO know I'm REALLY glad I didn't move over my main data drive too that unit right about now. that would have been a real annoyance.
So, yeah, the main server is going too be windows based connected too plex and the backup will now be qnap. gotta buy extra drives, but save months of rework if it where too happen again.

not sure what happened, but I DO know I'm REALLY glad I didn't move over my main data drive too that unit right about now. that would have been a real annoyance.
So, yeah, the main server is going too be windows based connected too plex and the backup will now be qnap. gotta buy extra drives, but save months of rework if it where too happen again.
That's why a NAS or Server stuff is not a think for me, aside from not even having the space to put it somewhere. It does not have to run all day and I do not want to deal with that RAID and software stuff. I just pull the drive I need out of my shelf, connect it and copy the files.
Yes, I don't have any backup that way, but that would be way too expensive. And to buy a NAS would cost even more.

Back