• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Glory & Anydvd 6.1.8.4

Sorry folks.... yes, i meant to say 6.1.8.4. Okay, so choices are:
1. Wait for update (>6.1.8.4)
2. Revert back to 6.1.7.4
3. Go get some other programs as previously explained

Does this look about right?
Thanks, Zi

No.

1. Use Clonedvd and Anydvd 6.1.8.4 and choose to backup either the main movie or the main movie plus the original menus.

2. Revert back to 6.1.7.4

3. Wait for an update

I believe you can do a movie only with menus backup of this with 6.1.8.4 so that's another option until a new version of AnyDVD is released.

Got it... thanks a ton, guys. A couple more dumb questions please and i'll be out of your hair :D. I don't have 6.1.7.4 downloaded, and i looked on the site for a "dl older versions link" with no success. Are these kept somewhere in an archive area? And the other question is are there instructions for doing the movie only option? Is that done by clicking "Copy DVD Titles" button vice "Clone DVD" button? Sounds easy but i would rather follow instructions as to keep it simpler. We have always used the middle button. :agree:

No older version downloads are available. Once they update, the older versions are removed from the download site.

Yes, use Clone DVD Titles and check the "preserve menus" option at the top. Then you're good to go.

No older version downloads are available. Once they update, the older versions are removed from the download site.

Yes, use Clone DVD Titles and check the "preserve menus" option at the top. Then you're good to go.

Copy DVD Titles. ;) Then select Title 1 (the movie) and check the preserve menus box and they're all set.

You guys are great... Thanks a ton. I know you get "thank-you"'s all the time but just so you know - it's a huge help to be able to just ask questions and not have to burn several hours online (and not to mention the coaster collection that would result) trying to figure something out. :bowdown:

I know how i can pay you back! Wanna learn to make beer? Head over to northern brewer forums and ask all the questions you like.:D

Very best regards!
Zi

btw, no i don't work there. Just hang out and answer/ask questions. :agree:

I couldn't get Blades Of Glory to work so I decided to check the forum. In less than 2 minutes, I found the solution. I did the Copy Titles with the Preserve Menus option checked & it worked like a charm.

Thanks so much~~!!
:D:clap:

Back