• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

temp folder to small

Drowned

i was trying to make a back up today and i got a error message saying my folder i have always used is all of a sudden to small.what caused this?how do i fix it so i can still make backups?i reinstalled clone dvd and anydvd but still the same problem.:confused:

i was trying to make a back up today and i got a error message saying my folder i have always used is all of a sudden to small.what caused this?how do i fix it so i can still make backups?i reinstalled clone dvd and anydvd but still the same problem.:confused:

1. We need the full error message.

2. Check to ensure you have at least 9 gigs of free space on your hard drive.

it says not enough free space and i have way over the required amount of free space.

its always worked since i installed about a year ago.i have not installed anything on my pc so the space would be the same.how do i find out how much space i have?

its always worked since i installed about a year ago.i have not installed anything on my pc so the space would be the same.how do i find out how much space i have?

Go to "My Computer". Check how much "free space" you have on the drive that contains your temporary folder. If it's under 8 or 9 GB, then you have your answer.

I went into add/delete programs and deleted a program I never used and that cleared up the problem. I did not know I was that short on space. I guess the microsoft update I installed last night (which I forgot I did) is what I think did it.

Thanks

You should always keep at least 10 to 15 gbs of free space on your hdd just for that reason, some programs auto update and will never know it.

Back