• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved License

I had to re-install my Windows operating system on my Laptop. I have a lifetime license. How do I apply that to the latest version of AnyDVDHD which I had to re-install? It is showing me a trial license. Thanks.

If you don't have the file anymore, then go here and then double click your license.
Close and re-open AnyDVD if it was running when you did that, otherwise just start it.

Thank you very much. I was able to register my license successfully. May I ask another question? Would I need a new license for another machine that I own? Can I have 2 licenses registered to the same email address?

Would I need a new license for another machine that I own?
Not necessarily. You should not have both AnyDVD installations running at the same time, but you can register both.

Can I have 2 licenses registered to the same email address?
Sure, some people seem to have bought two AnyStream licenses to have the double quote or to download on two machines at the same time.

I had to re-install my Windows operating system on my Laptop. I have a lifetime license. How do I apply that to the latest version of AnyDVDHD which I had to re-install? It is showing me a trial license. Thanks.

I should have read the post. My fault.:(

Last edited:
@Baljit Grewal:
A license key better use in on machine
Please do not use the same key "on two machine in the same time"

my 2 cents

It's generally condoned to use the same key on 2 machines (eg 1 desktop and 1 laptop) ok the condition only 1 of them has the program open at a time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back