• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Can someone from the US check something on AP for me please?

King_Pin

Dharma and Greg.
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0B8TMHFHT/ref=atv_wl_hom_7_c_unkc_1_1
They are not full seasons on my end.
EX. Season 1 only episodes 2,6,7,9,13,19,20 show up.
I know from having the tv rips that there is a lot of copyright audio in the show and I'm wondering if Amazon just decided not to post the episodes or if I'm having issues because I'm behind a VPN.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not you or the VPN. The series has a lot of episodes missing. These are the available episodes that I see on my US account:

Season 1, eps 02, 06, 07, 09, 13, 19, 20
Season 2, eps 08, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 23
Season 3, eps 03, 06, 07, 08, 12, 21
Season 4, eps 03, 06, 16, 24
Season 5, eps 03, 05, 07, 08, 10, 24

I've never watched the series, but I know there were several shows from the 90s that had music that was not cleared for home video or streaming, so the audio from the shows was altered or, in this case, the episodes were omitted. Beverly Hills 90210 and Sabrina The Teenage Witch are good examples of altered audio when they replaced the original songs with different lame tracks.

Thank you very much. It's like I thought and you have mentioned the same thing.
Unfortunate because it's very difficult to find good copies of the show.
Only Season 1 and 2 I think were released on DVD.
I still have a crush on Dharma! :LOL:

Thank you very much. It's like I thought and you have mentioned the same thing.
Unfortunate because it's very difficult to find good copies of the show.
Only Season 1 and 2 I think were released on DVD.
I still have a crush on Dharma! :LOL:
Hulu has the whole series and ABC's website has the whole series to. I just bought a lifetime license for a competing software and it works pretty good. They even support Peacock. The UI looks exactly like SF . It is on sale right now; a lifetime license for $90 holiday special. It downloaded the pilot of Dharma and Greg from ABC in 480 It doesn't look bad though for a older series.

Last edited:
Hulu has the whole series and ABC's website has the whole series to. I just bought a lifetime license for a competing software and it works pretty good. They even support Peacock. The UI looks exactly like SF . It is on sale right now; a lifetime license for $90 holiday special. It downloaded the pilot of Dharma and Greg from ABC in 480 It doesn't look bad though for an older series. It is called KeepStreams.
You are a good guy Wheatly, and I hope that what you bought keeps working for you. I have my doubts, but for your sake, I hope you didn't waste your money. Let's keep the topic on AnyStyream from now on. Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

I have noticed that this happens a lot on AP, especially in some of the add on channels.

Dharma and Greg from ABC in 480 It doesn't look bad though

theres no way that looks good. even the dvd vobs are horrible, and streaming versions are 3x worse than those. shame.

theres no way that looks good. even the dvd vobs are horrible, and streaming versions are 3x worse than those. shame.
A lot of movies/TV shows from the 1990s look like crap on DVD or digital, due to the fact that many of them were shot on videotape instead of film.

Many old TV shows (and movies prior to the 1960s to early 1980s) from the 60s, 70s, and even early 80s look way better than most of the stuff that came out later, especially if the older shows (and movies) got converted to Blu-ray before digital.

As an example, I have just about all the Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies that Warner Brothers released on DVD and Blu-ray over the years, and the cartoons look gorgeous for animated short subjects that are nearly 92 years old (the earliest one I have came out in 1930!)

But, back on subject. I would consider getting any decent copy of Dharma and Greg as a victory, considering the shape the video is in now.

The episodes from ABC the bit rate is pretty high for a older show. I will post a screenshot.

Attachments

• ABC Dharma and Greg.jpg
    ABC Dharma and Greg.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Dharma and Greg 2.jpg
    Dharma and Greg 2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Dharma and Greg.jpg
    Dharma and Greg.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Dharma and Greg 3.jpg
    Dharma and Greg 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19
As of right now, AS seems to be seeing all the episodes on AP:

Season 1: Eps 1-23
Season 2: Eps 1-24
Season 3: Eps 1-24
Season 4: Eps 1-24
Season 5: Eps 1-24

It looks like the entire show didn’t get added till 6 January. So if you still are looking to grab the series, you should try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody here even checks the actual website to see if it's available yet. Too much work.;)

The episodes from ABC the bit rate is pretty high for a older show. I will post a screenshot.

daaang. can you post a screenshot from s01e01 when they are driving in the car? these look way better than what i snagged from i cant remember where, was it AP or HULU... anyways, these are from ABCs website, .com? how many seasons? free, no drm or paywall?

edit: to answer my questions, yes. ABC has all seasons drmfree on their website and yes, files are 10x better than what both AP and HULU have to offer - 900mb per episode (6000kbps) vs atrocious AP/HULU 160mb per episode (900kbps!! - along with ton of artefacting). and yes, all are 480p but ABC has far superior quality. which begs the question, where the hell did AP and HULU source their versions??

Last edited:
Back