• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazon prime,netflix

robot18

das @ zeichen lässt sich nicht einfügen bei anmeldung amazon prime oder netflix im anystream fenster

Ich kann Dir nicht genau folgen: Möchtest Du dich bei den o.g. Diensten anmelden und kannst den Anmeldenamen nicht eingeben, da das @ Zeichen nicht geht?
Ist bei mir kein Problem, sowohl bei Prime, als auch bei Netflix. Tastatur kaputt?

Wenns garnicht anders geht: irgendwo anders das @ markieren -> STRG+C , dann mit STRG+V in AnyStream einfügen.

genau das @ zeicheb geht nicht aber cartman0208 hat geschrieben wie ich es machen soll un es funktioniert

hallo,

habe bei amazon prime ringe der macht staffel 1 downgeloaded, irgendwie spielt es den ton nicht ab. channels: 0 ??
siehe scrennshot.
was mache ick falsch ?

Attachments

• 20230101_142836.jpg
    20230101_142836.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 9
hello,

Have downloaded on Amazon Prime Rings of Power Season 1, somehow it does not play the sound. channels: 0 ??
Lake Scrennshot.
What am ick doing wrong?
So I am assuming you tried to play it and you have no sound? I can't test anything from Amazon Germany. This is why we have a German sub forum, so people can try and replicate the issue in the same country. The first thing you are doing wrong is hijacking someone else thread to post your issue in. Try making a thread of your own next time please.

I just tried to replicate it, beside the horrible resolution I get in my country, I get perfect 224kbps sound. ( We are working on the resolution issue)

rings.jpg sound.jpg

I'm just downloading it with English and German audio. Will post my results afterwards.

Thank you Coopervid, I have to believe maybe it was an error from Amazon, I would think another download would be in order.

Back