• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved license deactivated,Have not seen this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael B. Field

both redfox and anystream license deactivation, both lifetime. Guess I will come back later and try again to see if problem persists.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 17
Same here, even put in my license key again, same results.

AnyStream and AnyDVD were deactivated for me as well. I'm visiting my parents who have good Internet and have been downloading like crazy. My Internet in MX is via cell phone towers which is slow and extremely limited. Looks like it happened to us all at the same time.

Mine also. Hopefully we have not been deactivated for "misinformation"... :)

AnyStream and AnyDVD were deactivated for me as well. I'm visiting my parents who have good Internet and have been downloading like crazy. My Internet in MX is via cell phone towers which is slow and extremely limited. Looks like it happened to us all at the same time.

lmao similar story here. was making the most of decent internet but welp f me i guess. guess i'll go catch-up on the latest metokur streams and hope it's fixed soon.

not sure if anyone else had this problem btw but for like a day before the servers went down it would only grab stuff in standard def on nf. then it tried and failed to download everything in the queue at once. came back a few hours later and had the licence issue. not sure if that was a widespread issue but if so maybe they're patching something on their end. or do they usually make announcements when they're tampering with something?

It is a server issue like last time, there was no announcement.

yes but were they fixing something at the time and that's why it went down, or was it just an issue with the server? i was asking if they usually make an announcement when they're running maintenance or upgrades or whatever, just in case something does go down.

Did one of you take a look at the other threads? The servers are down. Just wait.
No I did not. I happened to just see this thread while reporting a problem. Now that I know "servers can go down" or possible govt involvement in the future...I'm going to download like a madman. Been using AnyDVD for probably 15 years.

No I did not. I happened to just see this thread while reporting a problem. Now that I know "servers can go down" or possible govt involvement in the future...I'm going to download like a madman. Been using AnyDVD for probably 15 years.

yeah that was my plan too. managed to use up all 400 credits! hopefully they're still regenerating while the servers are down and i'm locked out of the app.

Did one of you take a look at the other threads? The servers are down. Just wait.
Clever you who looked at all the other threads! Good of you to inform about the down servers. No need to be patronizing, though.

hopefully they're still regenerating while the servers are down and i'm locked out of the app.
I cannot say that. That would require the server to check the timestamps as soon as it is running again, but if it is just running a timer for every license then this timer obviosly is down as well.

Clever you who looked at all the other threads!
Well, when I wake up I had over five mails with threads for the same issue. And since I knew it already happend, it was obvious what was going on without even opening them.

No need to be patronizing, though.
Haven't used or seen this phrase till now, can you translate/explain?

I shall panic if the problem is not resolved after I finish watching 2-3 years of unwatched content on my Plex server. :)
That's awesome. Not taking any chances. The Christmas sale ends today so I'm buying all the licenses again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back