• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyDVDHD Licence Issue.

StormShadow

Sooo...

When i started my pc today my AnyDVD started acting up saying "Invalid Licence" right out of the gate even though i have a lifetime licence.

When the Licence Information screen comes up it says "BOTH" that i don't have a valid licence for it AND that it's regged to me with a "forever" licence.

I'm using the latest version... I've Unistalled, rebooted, installed and regged with the key again and that didn't work.

Anybody got an idea what's up?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info.ziplog
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Me too I have the same problem

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-12-18 100552.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-18 100552.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
Ahhh okay so it must be a RedFox problem cause my AnyStream says my Key have been deactivated too so nothing works.

I have the same issue. I tried unistalling and then reinstalling an earlier version, but after a few seconds, the same message about an invalid lifetime licence came up, so it must be something to do with the servers being down as mentioned above.

Same here, and I did just as TheLyppardMan described above before I went here to check.

I use My Movies to rip movies. Yesterday night I inserted one disc to be ripped and when I went to my server this morning it was done. Inserted the next disc to be ripped and then went away for 30 min or so. When I came back I just had the message "Any DVD analyzing the disc..", and then the invalid license. So, something must have happened during the past night (CET +1).

Please add me to the list of suffering (for the moment) customers.
This is the very first time, since I purchased my "Lifetime License" back in 2017, that I received an error message at all ("Unknown license").
My guess is that their registration servers might be down or glitching. I hope this issue gets resolved soon enough so that I can get back to my mischief.

Last edited:
Sooo...

When i started my pc today my AnyDVD started acting up saying "Invalid Licence" right out of the gate even though i have a lifetime licence.

When the Licence Information screen comes up it says "BOTH" that i don't have a valid licence for it AND that it's regged to me with a "forever" licence.

I'm using the latest version... I've Unistalled, rebooted, installed and regged with the key again and that didn't work.

Anybody got an idea what's up?

Same issue here. I paid for LIFETIME license and now I can't even open program. Says my license is deactivated, why? Hope this can be fixed.

AnyDVDHD Licence Issue, I am having the same issue as well...says invalid key...just purchased life time

Attachments

• unknown.PNG
    unknown.PNG
    138.6 KB · Views: 11
Back