• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved No License found for this application.

N3bso

I have a lifetime license and have been using it for a year or two. when I try to start AnyStream it says:

No License found for this application...

I have instructions saved (in my password program) that says to create a text file with name AnyStream_Key_(removed for forum).AnyStream and the text to put inside it, but I don't know where to save it?

Same. The server is responding with a '400' status code -- bad request. There was likely a back-end software update that needs to be reverted/fixed.

I have instructions saved (in my password program) that says to create a text file with name AnyStream_Key_(removed for forum).AnyStream and the text to put inside it, but I don't know where to save it?

You can save the file anywhere convenient (Documents, Desktop, etc.). With the correct file extension, it should be recognized as an AnyStream license file, so you can just double-click it. If that doesn't work, run the "Register AnyStream" application and select the file, wherever you saved it.

Once the license server is fixed ... :cautious:

The servers are down, so wait for them to fix it. I guess they are all at sleep right now, so they haven't seen any of these threads now.

Oh good.

I was panicking.

Sent a message to support & RedFox1.

Tried to run the the license for my Lifetime License again and it said to relaunch, but get same message.

Mike

Yep Same here.. Did two reinstall and and two restarts. So If servers are down, just have to wait.

Back