• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pokémon

Jaaaamie

Hello

Does anyone know of a tool or a way to rip the tv show from Pokémon TV? They have episodes not available anywhere else. Would love to “catch them all”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yt-dlp and probably any other downloader should do the job.
But the quality is not the best, Amz is better.

The only person who knows the true answer to that is Shining Charizard ;):):):):):):)

Then it is very possible, the first cards came around 1997.
He had this massive collection that he holds dear to his heart, his friend's Dad owned a shop where they sold the cards and they still have unopened boxes from the beginning.:)

He had this massive collection that he holds dear to his heart, his friend's Dad owned a shop where they sold the cards and they still have unopened boxes from the beginning.:)
Sad that they sold it, but the boxes are very expensive if in good condition.

I have no idea. I just remembered the name of a card he always talked about, I was making a joke.;)
The shiny cards are pretty new I believe. I have none of the older cards, but I think it did not exist at that time. I would need to check.
Did he start talking about in the past five years (or so) or earlier?

The shiny cards are pretty new I believe. I have none of the older cards, but I think it did not exist at that time. I would need to check.
Did he start talking about in the past five years (or so) or earlier?
He collected them in the late 1990s, about 1998 I think, not sure, I just asked him, and he said he has a 1st Edition Blastoise and Charizard that he sent to a grading company. He will never sell it, it's a memory from his childhood.

Back