• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Showtime

ogmorelia

Hi all!

Trying to sign up for Showtime, but before I do would like to make sure I do it correctly.

-Prime has a 7-day trial and 10.99/m after that.
-ST website shows a 3.99/m for 6 months and 30 days free.

The question is, do I create an account on the ST website and then link it through AP or just sign up through the AP website? I've never purchased and additional add-ons/services through prime hence the newbie question.

Thanks!

Not sure how Showtime works, but since you mentioned to link it with Amz, I think it would work pretty much the same or similar like P+ does. I still have to wait three days to try it myself, but here is the post:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/how-to-use-paramount-with-anystream.84042/
So you pretty much you just open the link, if there is a similar site as there is for P+. You don't have to create an account, it is just something you can do if you want to have two passwords for whatever reason, as stated it 4.

Not sure how Showtime works, but since you mentioned to link it with Amz, I think it would work pretty much the same or similar like P+ does. I still have to wait three days to try it myself, but here is the post:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/how-to-use-paramount-with-anystream.84042/
So you pretty much you just open the link, if there is a similar site as there is for P+. You don't have to create an account, it is just something you can do if you want to have two passwords for whatever reason, as stated it 4.

Perfect. Thank you!

Paramount+_ has a Showtime addon for 3.00 a month more

Hi all!

Trying to sign up for Showtime, but before I do would like to make sure I do it correctly.

-Prime has a 7-day trial and 10.99/m after that.
-ST website shows a 3.99/m for 6 months and 30 days free.

The question is, do I create an account on the ST website and then link it through AP or just sign up through the AP website? I've never purchased and additional add-ons/services through prime hence the newbie question.

Thanks!

ogmorelia,

(Like Redfox 1 suggested...)

Currently using Showtime addon on Paramount with ads for total of $7.99 - works great!

I also used Showtime as an addon on Amazon in the past and that worked fine.

Signing up for Showtime at it's website would not work on AnyStream.

Mike

ogmorelia,

(Like Redfox 1 suggested...)

Currently using Showtime addon on Paramount with ads for total of $7.99 - works great!

I also used Showtime as an addon on Amazon in the past and that worked fine.

Signing up for Showtime at it's website would not work on AnyStream.

Mike

That is a pretty nice deal. And was that directly from Paramount and download through paramount tab in AS and not via prime tab correct?

That is a pretty nice deal. And was that directly from Paramount and download through paramount tab in AS and not via prime tab correct?

Yes...

You have to subscribe directly thru Paramount+ at
Code:
https://www.paramountplus.com/
to get the Showtime addon w/commercials packages.

And then you use the Paramount tab/downloader in AnyStream for Paramount and Showtime content.

I *used* to do Paramount as an Amazon addon and accessed thru Amazon.com but I cancelled it once Paramount offered the +Showtime addon *only* thru their site.

Mike

Yes...

Code:

And then you use the Paramount tab/downloader in AnyStream for Paramount and Showtime content.

I *used* to do Paramount as an Amazon addon and accessed thru Amazon.com but I cancelled it once Paramount offered the +Showtime addon *only* thru their site.

Mike

Thank you for the follow-up. That makes sense. One last thing, are you happy with the quality you get downloading from paramount as opposed to doing it through prime?

are you happy with the quality you get downloading from paramount as opposed to doing it through prime?
I heard that there are differences, I think the audio was lower for P+. But in the end it's preference, if you don't care than go ahead.

Yes...

Code:

Mike
If you are going to put links in the thread, please use code tags

Last edited:
If you are going to put links in the thread, please use code tags

Hi RedFox 1,

I'm not familiar with doing code tags.

I looked under topics at top of AnyStream forum and didn't find how to post code tags - but may have overlooked it.

Should it be added to the "Posting Guidelines" in AnyStream forum?

I did find some comments under "General Forum Rules" for all forums about links, but they bring up questions based on what it says about posting some links at all.. o_O

I *think* I'd use the little wrench symbol at the top right when posting, but I seem to put the entire post, not just the link in "yellowish mode" when I do that and it looks like you can post normally & then just put the URL/link in "code tag".

1. What are the steps to do the body of my post normally & only the URL in "Code Tag"?
2. Is Paramount Plus URL considered a "referral link" per General Rules? if so...

Should the Forum General rules be modified to say use "Code Tag" instead of not allowed and tell how to do it?
  • You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.

Also, about referral links, just to be clear.

Would a link to useful software, say Topaz AI be considered a "referral link" and can it be posted using "Code Tags".

Thanks for the clarifications/instructions/consideration.

Mike

Back