• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Tag Test Thread

@Ivan ,

what is the logic to show up under "New posts" when I click it on the main page? This one doesn't show.

Last edited:
I happened to have liked seeing it on the front page, not only did it give the forum a professional look, it also gave the readers of our forum an idea of what the thread was.

Yeah, doing a prefix tag on a new post isn't available to us lowly users ::sad::

Being mod-only does help "Lucy 'splain" why only recent topics get the prefix treatment, and not yet every one.

I can understand that they don't want to make it available to everyone, but maybe you can at least make it possible to categorize your own thread when creating it (the already existing hashtags aside). Only basic things like Feature Request, Discussion, Question and Issue. Things like Not a RF issue can stay mod-only or maybe Well-known members, since not everone might be able to know what is an AS issue and what is the providers fault.

I can understand that they don't want to make it available to everyone, but maybe you can at least make it possible to categorize your own thread when creating it (the already existing hashtags aside). Only basic things like Feature Request, Discussion, Question and Issue. Things like Not a RF issue can stay mod-only or maybe Well-known members, since not everone might be able to know what is an AS issue and what is the providers fault.
That will be up to the Mods after you make the thread.

Posts that you didn't read yet.:)
@Ivan ,

call me picky but it should read "Unread posts" instead of "New posts".

Hmmmm, I don't believe it's "unread" posts, because when you click on one and read it, then go back it's still there under New Posts.

If it was unread posts. wouldn't it disappear from that section once read?

I always thought it's just the last X amount of comments posted across the Forum, but only one from any particular thread...

T

Last edited:
For me with my ancient version of FireFox a topic with new replies has a bluish dot to the left of the title. The topic's title is also bolded. As well as the replier's nick.

If there is one of them new-fangled prefix buttons next to the title on the left the dot is to the left of that there button.

For example:

redfox new comment.png

If there is one of them new-fangled prefix buttons next to the title on the left the dot is to the left of that there button.
..and what is wrong with this?

I see it that way too, how would you know if it's an RF problem or not since most people don't post a log file until prompted, sometimes not at all. Thus it is not easy to give a prefix to a thread created in this way.

I have no influence on the side bar without changing the code of xenforo, which would give me lot of headache with next update.

We survived with it so many years without even noticing it :)

I have no influence on the side bar without changing the code of xenforo, which would give me lot of headache with next update.

We survived with it for so many years without even noticing it :)
Agreed, Ivan the forum looks so professional with the prefixes on the front page, I would love to see it reenabled. I read every post and we will decide what a conversation or an issue is. Everyone wants their post read, and they all do get read, so if it's an issue or a conversation, or a question and all the Mods will mark it as so.

"new-fangled prefix buttons". There was a thread explaining how to get rid of these?

Back