• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2 will not play as a .ISO file

oregreen

So I've processed John Wick chapters 1 + 3 from DVD to .ISO and they play with no problem as a .ISO file. But for some reason, chapter 2 will not. I got the threesome DVDs from Amazon on a deal and after the first time chapter 2 would not play after processing, I ordered another set thinking there was some weird anomaly with that specific disc. Now, with the second set, same results. The disc plays just fine as a DVD, but the results after processing are the same...no go, no good, no play. Anybody have an idea as to why it won't?

Please provide an AnyDVD log file.

When ripping DVD it is recommended to do Rip Video DVD to Hard disk.
Instead of ISO, or use CloneDVD together with AnyDVD.

I do use AnyDVD with CloneDVD2 to process discs to hard drive, then use CloneDVD2 to create the .ISO file. I've done hundreds, if not thousands of discs over the years. I just redid Chapter 2 using the 'Copy DVD Titles' function and ONLY the main movie which processed through to .ISO and that plays just fine. Apparently, when Using the 'Clone DVD' function and including 2 of the special features when processing, there must be a flaw in the disc (not scratches) that doesn't allow it to rip correctly. I generally un-check 'previews' and other unnecessary boxes when using CloneDVD2 and leave the special features boxes checked. Mind you that both Chapters 1 + 3 discs processed perfectly to playable .ISO files, special features and all, so that's why I came to my stated conclusion about a flawed factory disc. Thanks for your response to my initial inquiry tectpro.

I do use AnyDVD with CloneDVD2 to process discs to hard drive, then use CloneDVD2 to create the .ISO file. I've done hundreds, if not thousands of discs over the years. I just redid Chapter 2 using the 'Copy DVD Titles' function and ONLY the main movie which processed through to .ISO and that plays just fine. Apparently, when Using the 'Clone DVD' function and including 2 of the special features when processing, there must be a flaw in the disc (not scratches) that doesn't allow it to rip correctly. I generally un-check 'previews' and other unnecessary boxes when using CloneDVD2 and leave the special features boxes checked. Mind you that both Chapters 1 + 3 discs processed perfectly to playable .ISO files, special features and all, so that's why I came to my stated conclusion about a flawed factory disc. Thanks for your response to my initial inquiry tectpro.
Kind of hard for a developer to know anything without an AnyDVD log. It would just be a guess.

Back