• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion 20% SALE LAST DAY NOV 30TH- Buy it Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!

alas - no discount if you want upgrade AnyStream (lifetime) to AS Plus :(

No that a 1 time fixed price upgrade. Always has been

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I would love to get into that discount but there's no paypal option. I can't belive I've waited for a promo just to find out that I can't use paypal.
Well maybe next year.

You're not going to be able to use PayPal next year or ever in the next 100 years. It also never was an option since day 1 back under slysoft. It's not that redfox doesn't want to, it's PayPal that refuses to process payments for Redfox. Any account created gets shut down. PayPal WILL NOT process payments for developers that deal in DRM removal tools, or PayPal themselves would be liable under the DMCA.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back