• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Crash on hulu after updating to 1.4.8.0 version

Shoii

If I select the whole seaseon to download, I can download the first episode but after that the crash report pops up.

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 12
  • ss.png
    ss.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ss.png
    ss.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 10
You need to post one of those crash logs it is creating for devs to look at.

This?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0_Dump_20221125051602.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 4
Now wait for the devs to identify the issue and release a new version?

Now wait for the devs to identify the issue and release a new version?
yes, new version just released, but it's not working for me. It worked well before I updated to this new version...

If I select the whole seaseon to download, I can download the first episode but after that the crash report pops up.
Lets see if anyone else has this issue, I have been testing the new version yesterday and today and downloaded many series, and it worked fine. Why dont you try another series or that same one again.

Lets see if anyone else has this issue, I have been testing the new version yesterday and today and downloaded many series, and it worked fine. Why dont you try another series or that same one again.
I tried another series but same problem. It worked well yesterday but after I updated to the new version It doesn't work.

Only the developers can read .dump files, can you please upload a logfile. Look at the GUI and in the upper left hand corner you will see FILE, press it, then you will see Create logfile Press it and create it and upload it to the forum.

Only the developers can read .dump files, can you please upload a logfile. Look at the GUI and in the upper left hand corner you will see FILE, press it, then you will see Create logfile Press it and create it and upload it to the forum.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    62.1 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
It won't work with a VPN from to the USA to South Korea or visa versa. AS will only support a proxy. Its seems your VPN IPs have been blocked. You cannot access Hulu USA through a VPN anymore, some IPs may work, most do not.

It won't work with a VPN from to USA from South Korea. AS will only support a proxy. Its seems your VPN IPs have been blocked.
Could you tell me how to use proxy? I'm kinda new to this.

Thanks for the report.
The situation is, that the series you're downloading has English audio (and only that) in the first episode, but the second episode has Japanese (and only that).
AnyStream is not dealing with this gracefully, as it should - it panics, when there's no language match in the second episode.

This will be fixed in the next version, but until then, you will have to add those episodes to the queue manually one by one.

Thanks for the report.
The situation is, that the series you're downloading has English audio (and only that) in the first episode, but the second episode has Japanese (and only that).
AnyStream is not dealing with this gracefully, as it should - it panics, when there's no language match in the second episode.

This will be fixed in the next version, but until then, you will have to add those episodes to the queue manually one by one.
Then, why did the previous version work? The 1.4.7.0 version worked well when I downloaded two languages.

It won't work with a VPN from to the USA to South Korea or visa versa. AS will only support a proxy. Its seems your VPN IPs have been blocked. You cannot access Hulu USA through a VPN anymore, some IPs may work, most do not.
I know AS doesn't support VPN, but it worked fine withe the 1.4.7.0 version and I still can download if I selecet the episode manually one by one in the 1.4.8.0 version.

I know AS doesn't support VPN, but it worked fine withe the 1.4.7.0 version and I still can download if I select the episode manually one by one in the 1.4.8.0 version.
I have to apologize it was not your VPN, it is something with our program, please forgive me, the developer is working on it right now, and you should be fine. You should be able to download them one by one now. Again please forgive my mistake, I was not aware of the circumstance, there will be a new beta soon.:(

Last edited:
I have to apologize it was not your VPN, it is something with our program, please forgive me, the developer is working on it right now, and you should be fine. You should be able to download them one by one now. Just not with the queue. Again please forgive my mistake, I was not aware of the circumstance, there will be a new beta soon.:(
Yes, next time before updating the system plz check the system because my Hulu account expires soon and I was spending my whole time to resolve this problem...

Yes, next time before updating the system plz check the system because my Hulu account expires soon and I was spending my whole time to resolve this problem...
Again please accept my sincerest apologies. As I said it will be fixed soon and you can download that one by one so you should be fine. Please read post 15 by the developer.

Back