• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question How to get only UHD 4K track (not both UHD and HD video tracks in single MTS file)?

ShoutingMan

On "The Batman (2022)" CloneBD copied both the HD and UHD (4K) video tracks into the MTS file. Is there a setting to prevent this, since I only I only want the UHD 4K video track.

I've only seen this happen in Batman, so far. So maybe it's a rare disc authoring quirk? (I expect I re-mux with MKVToolNix to remove the unwanted video and duplicate audio tracks.)

Last edited:
Only as a sitenote, this sounds odd to me. I always thought that a UHD disc only has 4k video on it, but no HD.
Am I wrong/is it possible but rarely done?

I expect I re-mux with MKVToolNix
Exactly, that is what I would try. Unfortunately I don't know any way to directly remove the unwanted track instead of the need to create a copy with the tracks you selected (to remux it).
Does anyone know one, like ffmpeg (path.mp4) -remove video#1?

Only as a sitenote, this sounds odd to me. I always thought that a UHD disc only has 4k video on it, but no HD.
Am I wrong/is it possible but rarely done?

Exactly, that is what I would try. Unfortunately I don't know any way to directly remove the unwanted track instead of the need to create a copy with the tracks you selected (to remux it).
Does anyone know one, like ffmpeg (path.mp4) -remove video#1?
Me too, it seems very weird. I'm copying it into my Emby library to see how it's handled.

I thought I'd done something "wrong" or missed a setting with CloneBD.

Now to figure out how to get Chapters info from CloneBD. Just realized it's not carrying that over into the MTS file...

Back