• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MasterCard - Wollte gerade kaufen - Abgelehnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a sitenote, I cannot remember using a TAN for my credit card (which I used to buy AS and/or AS Plus).
But for my normal Bank card, I always have to approve any payment and login in the app (no TAN, just 2FA by using an approved device).

PaRes – A payment authorisation response returned by the card issuer
Wow! Thanks, you are absolutely right! :bowdown:
All I found on Google was https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pares_(food) :coolman:

It may be because I have to approve payments via TAN. But that's a safety factor.

Indeed, this is the problem!

Obviously your Mastercard is not enrolled for 3DSv2. Within the European Union, 3DS is mandatory for all online transactions.
(https://www.google.com/search?q=3ds+mandatory)

With 3DS you will get redirected during checkout to you bank's website to approve the transaction.

"PARES" means, we've got no redirection URL from your card issuing bank.

Please check if you card is enrolled for 3DS.

Hmm, üblicherweise findet ein Kauf mit Kreditkarte anderst statt , Kreditkartennummer + Identität Kennzahl (3stellige Nummer auf der Rückseite der Karte) und ggf die Freigabe via ID Check (meist eine App)
Eine TAN ist doch fürs Online Banking und hat mit KK erst mal nichts zu schaffen

Wow! Thanks, you are absolutely right! :bowdown:
All I found on Google was https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pares_(food) :coolman:

Indeed, this is the problem!

Obviously your Mastercard is not enrolled for 3DSv2. Within the European Union, 3DS is mandatory for all online transactions.
(https://www.google.com/search?q=3ds+mandatory)

With 3DS you will get redirected during checkout to you bank's website to approve the transaction.

"PARES" means, we've got no redirection URL from your card issuing bank.

Please check if you card is enrolled for 3DS.

That's right, the transactions have to be verified, which usually happens with an app called ID Check, which unlocks the purchase. This is done to prevent abuse

richtig , es muss die Transaktionen verifiziert werden , die passiert zumeist mit einer App welche ID Check heist damit wird der kauf freigeschaltet. Dies geschied um Missbrauch vorzubeugen

Wie kann man 3D-Secure aktivieren?
Falls noch nicht geschehen, können Sie sich für das 3D-Secure Verfahren bei Ihrer kartenherausgebenden Bank registrieren. Melden Sie sich hierzu im Online Banking an oder kontaktieren Sie Ihren Ansprechpartner in der Bank für weitere Unterstützung.

That's wrong. My bank has 3DS and the smsTAN procedure is for 2-factor approval. Others use the pushTAN method via app and I use the smsTAN. There is no difference.

The card is a Mastercard® Identity Check™
My bank has confirmed this, as has the 3DS procedure.

After the payment has been approved, the page with the link that appears directly before logging in to the bank is reloaded.
After the reload, there is a redirect and then the error appears in the picture.

Edit by Ivan: removed screenshot

Yesterday I tried it with an alternative browser without addons like AdBlocker etc. Didn't work either.

I don't know what else I could do now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sunox

I checked the logs from your last purchase attempt. The redirect URL we've got from your bank was NOT a 3DS redirect URL, but a link to exactly the screenshot you posted.
I'll send you the part of our logs in a private message.

So all I can see from our side: you card issuing bank does not provide a 3DS redirect in a proper way. We never had this before and there is nothing I can do.

Vielen Dank an euch alle, für die unglaublich vielen Tipps und hilfreichen Antworten. So etwas kenne ich eigentlich nur von meinem Kollegenteam aus der IT.

Many thanks to all of you for the incredible number of tips and helpful answers. I actually only know something like this from my colleagues from IT.

Ivan fixed the problem very confidently and professionally in the background, that's all I can write about it.

Big thanks for the fix, @Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back