• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix not working

airbearmd

Just downloaded and installed version 1.4.6.0 and now Netflix won't load

Just upgraded to 1.4.6.4 and still getting the Provider Setup Failed error. All the rest work perfectly

Just upgraded to 1.4.6.4 and still getting the Provider Setup Failed error. All the rest work perfectly
not happening here .. so must be in your setup. Have you tried killing the tab and reloading it?

Just did that and same result. Netflix was working fine before the 1.4.6.0 upgrade. Below is the Debug string:

00:00:03.017 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] User login status (CURRENT_MEMBER): logged in

00:00:03.791 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] ClientVersion: 6.0037.903.911

00:00:03.791 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] Located WV2 certificate

00:00:04.193 - [Debug] [License] updated: available 500, timeToNext -1

00:00:18.999 - [Error] [netflix] Request timed out: https://www.netflix.com/nq/msl_v1/c...n=101.0.4951.67&osname=Windows&osversion=10.0

Just did that and same result. Netflix was working fine before the 1.4.6.0 upgrade. Below is the Debug string:

00:00:03.017 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] User login status (CURRENT_MEMBER): logged in

00:00:03.791 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] ClientVersion: 6.0037.903.911

00:00:03.791 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] Located WV2 certificate

00:00:04.193 - [Debug] [License] updated: available 500, timeToNext -1

00:00:18.999 - [Error] [netflix] Request timed out: https://www.netflix.com/nq/msl_v1/cadmium/pbo_manifests/^1.0.0/router?reqAttempt=1&reqPriority=0&reqName=prefetch/manifest&clienttype=akira&uiversion=v71bd7161&browsername=Chrome&browserversion=101.0.4951.67&osname=Windows&osversion=10.0
Its only happening to you and I see timeouts all over in your log, you need to fix your network.

Try logging out and logging in again. Maybe that is an issue. Just guessing here.;)

I can't find any problem with the router or my network. I streamed a lot of content back to back from Netflix. Is it possible that it is locked out?

I can access Netflix from Roku with no problem, and my PC. I logged out of Netflix on the PC and that did nothing.

I can't find any problem with the router or my network. I streamed a lot of content back to back from Netflix. Is it possible that it is locked out?

I can access Netflix from Roku with no problem, and my PC. I logged out of Netflix on the PC and that did nothing.
Log out of all devices, Netflix only allows 3 devices at a time to be logged into.

There are thousands of people using Netflix AnyStream and you are the only person having issues, I am at a loss here, I wish I could help you but the issue you are having is absolutely on your end, Netflix has been banning accounts that share passwords, I don't want to know if you are one of them, but it's a reason they won't let you connect. Or maybe you recently installed a popup blocker or an A/V that needs to be adjusted, or maybe you use Pi-Hole or maybe your VPN is being blocked for Netflix. There are a million variables, but its on your end. I hope you can figure it out. Try uninstalling AS and reinstalling it, log out and log in again.

Back