• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sanditon S1D1

SlipKid

DVD size in windows explorer shows 7.75 GB. After ripping with AnyDVD the resulting VTS folder is almost 12GB. Never had this happen before. Also happens with S2D1. Log file attached.

Thanks for any assistance

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_I_Sanditon S1 Disc 1.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
DVD size in windows explorer shows 7.75 GB. After ripping with AnyDVD the resulting VTS folder is almost 12GB. Never had this happen before. Also happens with S2D1. Log file attached.

Thanks for any assistance
This sounds like structural protection for your DVD. Can you please use the AnyDVD rip to disc, and then process the resulting rip with either CloneDVD2 or whatever you are using to process your DVDs?

That should fix your issue.

Thanks - this works, but I thought anydvd was supposed to get rid of the structural protection.

Thanks - this works, but I thought anydvd was supposed to get rid of the structural protection.

It is indeed supposed to do that. @James will need to take a look if Anydvd will need an update to do just that

AnyDVD only gets rid of the structural protection once you did what I suggested.

It's been the default method for the application for years. Rip to Image is only recommended for Blu-ray discs.

But like @Ch3vr0n just suggested, @James might need to look into your logfile and see if anything else needs to be done.

@SlipKid:

Do you erver rip this dvd to any storage device?
maybe can help this problem

Respect All Redox Member

I originally ripped the dvd to a VTS folder on an external drive. I did not rip to an iso image until I started to trouble shoot.

I found a similar problem reported for PBS dvd's (which this is) that had previously been reported. I did not catch this the first time around because I only searched for the disc title.

Back