• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Just a warning for anyone considering an Nvidia 4000 Series GPU

Pretty sure I said it wasn't going to be fixed in a matter of weeks ...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I don't think it matters much to Nvidia to be honest. They know if they had a hardware problem where a chimpanzee popped out of the card holding a bat and cracked you in the noggin once every hour, people would still line up to give them nearly 2k for one.

Right now and until the 7900 releases they have no competition for the most part.

Well this is most interesting.

Code:
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/asus-rx-7900-xtx-psu-requirements-same-as-rtx-4090

Burning down the house will be the number one song of this generations of GPUs apparently.

They posted earnings yesterday and beat on the top line but missed the estimates and whisper numbers. Stock is stable. They said they still have ton of 3000 series to sell off before they will produce the 4000 series in mass.

They posted earnings yesterday and beat on the top line but missed the estimates and whisper numbers. Stock is stable. They said they still have ton of 3000 series to sell off before they will produce the 4000 series in mass.

Interesting they said that about the 3000 series. If I go to NewEgg they only have 1 3090 in stock and its $1350. If you look at their 3rd party sellers they seem to have some but then the price goes to what a 4090 MSRP is or higher.

Interesting they said that about the 3000 series. If I go to NewEgg they only have 1 3090 in stock and its $1350. If you look at their 3rd party sellers they seem to have some but then the price goes to what a 4090 MSRP is or higher.
They are also in a recession, higher prices are the norm.

At least in the US, we're supposedly not officially in a recession. They tell us it only feels like that. LOL

Testing Pioneer BDR-S12XLT
Quality seems stable

Respect All RedFox members

What does an optical drive have to do with NVIDIA 4000 weird gpu's catching on fire lol?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SEA SONIC New Vertex ''delay to my area market"

Merry X-Mas to all members

my 2 cents

Well, I guess this generation of GPU's all around is nothing but a mess. Plugs melting on one side and AMD with throttling high temps on the other. And you get to pay a premium for the privilege either way.

What's a gamer to do. Personally speaking, I will just let the dust settle on both issues before picking a direction because stuff is just all up in the air right now.

Back