• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NF: Movie plays in german but download is only spanish

MrWGT

I'm trying to download some movies from netflix (e.g. Hexe Lilli - Die Reise nach Mandolan). If i play the movie over e.g. apple tv or netflix on tv the soundtrack is german. But with anystream i only get spanish (which is greyed out). The resulting file is indeed spanish audio.

What could be the problem? Tnx Gerd

You need to provide a logfile from the video. You don't need to download it, just go until the window where you can select the resolution and so on. Close it and create a logfile from the upper left menu.
I cannot test it myself as I have no NF anymore, so either another member can go check it out or you have to wait for the devs to look at your log.

And do you use the newest version?
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-1-4-6-0.85791/

Es stimmt, es wird beim Download nur Spanisch als Audiosprache angeboten, warum auch immer.

I'm trying to download some movies from netflix (e.g. Hexe Lilli - Die Reise nach Mandolan). If i play the movie over e.g. apple tv or netflix on tv the soundtrack is german. But with anystream i only get spanish (which is greyed out). The resulting file is indeed spanish audio.

What could be the problem? Tnx Gerd
If you do not post a log file I cannot help you.

Es stimmt, es wird beim Download nur Spanisch als Audiosprache angeboten, warum auch immer.
Shouldn't this be in the German sub-forum? Unless the OP is in a different country. I have already reported it to the developers.

Last edited:
Ich habe dies den Entwicklern erklärt und sie werden versuchen zu sehen, was das Problem ist.

AS kann nur das spanische Audio sehen, also liegt es möglicherweise daran.
Code:
00:00:21.740 - [Debug] [netflix] BPI: title=Hexe Lilli: Die Reise nach Mandolan, season=0, episode=0
00:00:21.746 - [Debug] [download configuration] Audio keys:
00:00:21.746 - [Debug] [download configuration]  es-ES
00:00:21.747 - [Debug] [download configuration] Adding item '96 kbps  DD+ 2.0  stereo' for ''Spanisch (Europa) [Original] (Spain, original)' : es-ES : stereo : 2105246193 : 96000 : DD+ 2.0'
00:00:21.747 - [Debug] [download configuration] Adding item '128 kbps  DD+ 2.0  stereo' for ''Spanisch (Europa) [Original] (Spain, original)' : es-ES : stereo : 2107108176 : 128000 : DD+ 2.0'

RF1 hat mit Pete geschrieben und mir eine PN gesendet.
Pete meint, es ist auch im Browser nur Spanish verfügbar.

Finde ich zwar seltsam, da der Titel deutsch ist und es auf anderen Geräten geht, aber ich kann es momentan nicht selbst prüfen.
I just checked: the same thing in the browser.
That movie is Spanish only (original language).

RF1 hat mit Pete geschrieben und mir eine PN gesendet.
Pete meint, es ist auch im Browser nur Spanish verfügbar.

Finde ich zwar seltsam, da der Titel deutsch ist und es auf anderen Geräten geht, aber ich kann es momentan nicht selbst prüfen.
Ich auch... Jetzt geht er auch mit der Netflix-App auf iPhone usw. nur noch Spanisch. Evtl. hat da Netflix was "verpuxelt"

Hm, vllt war er mal in mehreren Sprachen verfügbar und die haben sie jetzt entfernt. Was natürlich völlig sinnlos wäre.

Back