• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Coinbase imposing daily send limit

aideya

As title says. I can only send about $99 USD per day (or maybe even week I'm not clear on that right now).

Can I pay for my license across multiple payments over time?

Yes, you can pay with multiple payments. Each order gets it's unique BTC address.

If you make a crypto payment with a smaller amount than requested, you'll get emailed by our system like "underpaid, give me more".
Our system "gives up" checking the block chain after 3 days, but the address will still receive BTC and no money will be lost. In this case, just send me PM (or contact support) to "revive" the order, which checks the block chain and send you the license(s).

Coinbase is getting more and more a pain....

As title says. I can only send about $99 USD per day (or maybe even week I'm not clear on that right now).

Can I pay for my license across multiple payments over time?
You should buy it from Coinbase and then transfer it to an Electrum wallet. Good luck hope to see you here soon.;)

You should buy it from Coinbase and then transfer it to an Electrum wallet. Good luck hope to see you here soon.;)

I agree that moving it elsewhere is ideal but any movement of any kind (whether to my own wallet or sending to a person/you guys) had a limit so that would not have worked either.

I agree that moving it elsewhere is ideal but any movement of any kind (whether to my own wallet or sending to a person/you guys) had a limit so that would not have worked either.
I meant for future reference, buy it and move it off immediately. Build some up, enough to do what you need, and then forget Coinbase.

Back