• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion The Nvidia 4080 GPUs will be released in November 2022

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Code:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/40-series/rtx-4080/
- 1,199.99 MSRP.

Last edited:
Reactions: DQ
They've lost their goddamn minds...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I'll keep my 3080 til it dies at this rate. I'm not spending "1200" (more like 1500 once you add all the markups) on a card that was already expensive at "800".

I'll keep my 3080 til it dies at this rate. I'm not spending "1200" (more like 1500 once you add all the markups) on a card that was already expensive at "800".

Yeah MSRP for 4090 was $1600 and I see them selling on NewEgg for well over 2k some nearing 3k.

If' y'all want to amuse yourselves as it relates to GPUs, Tom's Hardware just put out a couple of articles talking about how "cheap" GPUs are now explaining that NOW is the time to buy. The comments are a hoot.

Clearly prices are beyond ridiculous (although they are slowly improving) and AMD is just a few weeks from a new release that I hope attacks Nvidia's "your first night in prison" pricing model. Obviously anyone needing a new GPU (like me) should wait a bit in my opinion. But I am going AMD again, Nvidia can bite me. My only decision is when and will it be a 6xxx or a 7xxx.

Code:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1155749012...XiKbWONNCDsaot2k6hxiPLW84=|tkp:Bk9SR8SQ-9eAYQ
Here is some highway robbery

Last edited:
;). I can build two whole work stations for that price, maybe not with 4090s but with enough power to make 99% of people happy.

That's entirely the issue with these expensive GPU's. They essentially at least double the price of your rig. I hope AMD gut punches NVIDIA with good prices on the 3rd but not sure I will hold my breath.

LOL and it's not even the TI version. Scalpers at work as usual

There is no Ti version, its the OC version and it is awesome if you have an ATX 3.0 PSU.

That's entirely the issue with these expensive GPU's. They essentially at least double the price of your rig. I hope AMD gut punches NVIDIA with good prices on the 3rd but not sure I will hold my breath.
You cannot buy an AMD GPU in our line of work, it has no encoder, and only NVenc.dll will do the job correctly.

You cannot buy an AMD GPU in our line of work, it has no encoder, and only NVenc.dll will do the job correctly.

Overall, AMD did well enough for me and it plays games just fine so I am OK to pay less for AMD even at a lower performance level. Nvidia can bite me.

Scalpers are going to get SCREWED this time around. And I'm happy about that. Because they don't have the crypto aholes to cater to this time, those cards are going to sit there with those delusional prices. Maybe a few people are desperate enough to pay that (morons) but the majority won't. This isn't the same as the 30x0 cards. So I genuinely hope the scalpers LOSE money for a change.

Back