• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Invicible and Havoc 2 R1

semeparo

I'm having issues doing these 2 movies I went back to 6.1.7.4 and nothing also tried using 6.1.8.4 no luck does anyone know what bogus titles to remove using clone dvd without losing menus and titles and features.

i did what u posted but i didnt exit out of anydvd and copy the ifo id figured with the info the loggin gave them should be good enough. Thanks

i did what u posted but i didnt exit out of anydvd and copy the ifo id figured with the info the loggin gave them should be good enough. Thanks

You haven't done anything that I asked, and I have no idea why you're exiting Anydvd. With Anydvd 6.1.8.4 running, you need to answer questions 8, 9, and especially 10 from this link: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

I used clonedvd 2.9.1.2 and anydvd 6.1.7.0 and my back up works fine. I found I had to go back to an older version of anydvd.

You are saying AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 fails to make working backups of the region 1 discs of both Invisible and Havoc 2?

What was the problem with the backups created using AnyDVD 6.1.8.4?

Last edited:
O.k., I guess no one is willing to provide the required information with Anydvd 6.1.8.4

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Oh I see that now... it's in the CloneDVD forum. I also noticed this is regarding "The Invisible," I was misreading it as "The Invincible" due to the OP's misspelling. I'm trying a Nero Copy DVD clone backup of this title now. Will report if I have any problems with playback... I don't seem to have any errors copying.

Oh I see that now... it's in the CloneDVD forum. I also noticed this is regarding "The Invisible," I was misreading it as "The Invincible" due to the OP's misspelling.

So was I. That was the reason I moved the post to the other thread. But maybe the OP is talking about "The Invisible". I don't know.

Back