• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movies WORK 10/16

truseq1

the invisible, planet terror, kings of south beach,the reaping, a mighty heart, christmas do over, and transformers all work with 6174.

Yes I have tried them also, even if the movie Planet Terror looks as if I were watching it on a reel to reel tape player circa 1960.:D

i put 6174 = 6.1.7.4. and yes planet terror looks old like death proof. these were put together as 1 movie in theatre. im waiting for ALL the bugs to be worked out before i update especially after seeing blades of glory is back to not working. two of the titles were sony today but the only one w/ structure protection was the invisible.

Last edited:
6.1.7.4? or 6.1.8.4?

Kings of South Beach, The Invisible, The Reaping and Transformers all should be handled fine by AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 with the A.I. Scanner enabled at the default setting and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2.

The only release that actually has any real protection on it was The Invisible and I believe it uses RipGuard. The DVD volume name is INU0NNW1.

Last edited:
Kings of South Beach, The Invisible, The Reaping and Transformers all should be handled fine by AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 with the A.I. Scanner enabled at the default setting and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2.

The only release that actually has any real protection on it was The Invisible and I believe it uses RipGuard. The DVD volume name is INU0NNW1.

how did you bypass it? i cant :( i have 6.1.8.4 too :\ using dvd 95 copy

how did you bypass it? i cant :( i have 6.1.8.4 too :\ using dvd 95 copy

Could be a tad more specific? What movie did you have a problem with. What kind of problem did you have?

Also note that I stated that CloneDVD along with AnyDVD should work. Nonetheless, I don't know which movie you are referring to.

How do you enable A.I. Scanner

I have AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 you said to run them with the A.I. Scanner enabled at the default setting. How do I do that?

I have AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 you said to run them with the A.I. Scanner enabled at the default setting. How do I do that?

Did you mess with the AI Scanner settings at all? If no then it is at default.

I was able to do them all with ANYDVD6184, and Clonedvd 2912. No problems

Back