• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it possible to make clonedvd work with one DVD and then another one automatically?

KallEl75

Alright please let me try and explain my question a little bit better.
Say that you have two DVD-burners on your computer. Would it then be possible to load both of them with DVDs and then tell CloneDVD that you first want the software to handle the DVD called "A" and then once "A" is done continue on with "B" and potentially a "C" once "B" would be done....

I am thinking and hoping that you understand what I am curious about finding the answer to, if not please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Cheers!

Alright please let me try and explain my question a little bit better.
Say that you have two DVD-burners on your computer. Would it then be possible to load both of them with DVDs and then tell CloneDVD that you first want the software to handle the DVD called "A" and then once "A" is done continue on with "B" and potentially a "C" once "B" would be done....

I am thinking and hoping that you understand what I am curious about finding the answer to, if not please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Cheers!
Put the DVDs in both drives, open 2 instances of CloneDVD, and run them both at the same time.

But wouldn't running two processes at the same time take up more computer power and by doing so it would also take a long time to finish both of them? ( compared to running first one and then the other... )

But wouldn't running two processes at the same time take up more computer power and by doing so it would also take a long time to finish both of them? ( compared to running first one and then the other... )
Takes a little bit longer, but not a lot. That's why you have multi core CPUs.

Command line CloneDVD2 for use with AnyDVD

It is possible to do a script to automate the process, but it ain't for the faint of heart or someone who doesn't have 100,000% computer-fu skills.

As the first line in the thread says this is unsupported beta software, so if it doesn't work there is no support available.

Probably not. It should be almost twice as fast.

That assumes the process is consuming 100% of the relevant resources (CPU, I/O, etc.), which is most assuredly does not. I'm usually ripping from 5 drives at a time.

Back