• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verify option

The Fly

I have back up a DVD-9 movie to hard drive, using AnyDVD and CloneCD
Now a wanna burn this movie using clonecd but how can i be 100% sure if the image on harddrive has be exactly the same as the burned one.
Can't find a option to check this with clonecd.
Nero can't write such a image of clonecd.
So i tried ImgBurn after burning it verified it and the the program says that there are diffrence in some lines.
I've watch the movie yesterday also the extra's ,etc... can't find any error.
Is the another way to check this?

Okay

found why ImgBurn gives me errors....while veryfying
because AnyDVD was working in the background.

Can i use this burn program to burn DVD's (can verify with this)
Or will CloneCD have better quality in video, etc..

Okay

found why ImgBurn gives me errors....while veryfying
because AnyDVD was working in the background.

Can i use this burn program to burn DVD's (can verify with this)
Or will CloneCD have better quality in video, etc..

There should be no difference in quality.

Clonecd does not offer a verify option at this time.

Did it used to? I downloaded a trial some years ago in the days of Win98 and I thought that had a verify. If it did have a verify why has it gone? Or have I got it wrong, have I remembered incorrectly?

Did it used to? I downloaded a trial some years ago in the days of Win98 and I thought that had a verify. If it did have a verify why has it gone? Or have I got it wrong, have I remembered incorrectly?

I don't recall Clonecd ever having a verify option.

I don't recall Clonecd ever having a verify option.

Ok, it must be my memory then. I downloaded a few different cd utilities to try at the time and perhaps I got them mixed up. It must have been nero I was thinking of.

Ok, it must be my memory then. I downloaded a few different cd utilities to try at the time and perhaps I got them mixed up. It must have been nero I was thinking of.

Nero does offer that feature. Could also be imgburn (and I think a few others might offer that feature as well . . .)

Back