• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So HBO Max doesn't work for me..Netflix doesn't work for me?

kzajac

So HBO max does NOT work..old or new titles for HD. Netflix doesn't work ..old or new titles for HD. When is this going to work for what I paid? Or is this just another dumb ass question.

So HBO max does NOT work..old or new titles for HD. Netflix doesn't work ..old or new titles for HD. When is this going to work for what I paid? Or is this just another dumb ass question.

Many folks here would be happy to help but you have to tell us more than "doesn't work". If you include a log file the devs can help. But shooting from the hip I can tell you those items are working for me. If they were not working at all many folks would be saying so but they are not. We need more info.

If not working means not retrieving at 1080p resolution for new added movies and new TV-Shows, I can agree. However, 540p or 720p resolutions are still available. Patience is necessary to give time to the developers. It occurred in the past and it was resolved.

Yes it's a dumbass question because tons of Netflix is available in 1080,making your assertion pretty inaccurate! (I just downloaded Ricky Gervais: Supernature in 1080 while writing this.)

If you read a thread or three going back over the last year, you'll see that most of the providers seem to change their DRM periodically and then all NEW content is *temporarily* unavailable to download or available in lower resolution.

This is what RedFox1 refers to as the 'cat and mouse' game. The developers *eventually* solve the problem and that provider is good for many months. However, providers don't seem like they will ever stop the game, and eventually they change the DRM again.

My advice - get used to it, keep apprised of when things are fixed, and download when you can. This program isn't a word processor.

You need to be more specific in your posts. But if you’re talking about the new titles not having 1080 P or above, like others have stated, it’s a cat and mouse game. Also, it’s literally on the front page.

From the page:
Availability of supported streaming services and their available video quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD) could vary and depends on geo location, current encryption/decryption technology, and many other parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So HBO max does NOT work..old or new titles for HD. Netflix doesn't work ..old or new titles for HD. When is this going to work for what I paid? Or is this just another dumb ass question?
No logfile and it works for everyone else, it sounds like your computer is broken or you are using a VPN that's getting blocked, either way, I cannot help you without a log file. Good night. I added two words to your thread title to make it a bit more accurate. Please refrain from dramatic thread titles.;)

Last edited:
Make sure you are not running a vpm mine will not connect but afterwards I turn it back on and it works

Please remember AS does not support VPNs, some people use them and are successful but on the whole, most of the IPs are getting blocked daily.

Back