• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD from Japan

justinhua

The DVD cannot be successfully ripped. only 44% of TitleSet 0 was ripped, then AnyDVD said the ripping finished, with TitleSet 1 at 0%. The content AnyDVD ripped is about 57.9 MB and contains only the menu part. ziplog file and a screenshot are attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_G_SDDM_155.ziplog
    106 KB · Views: 6
  • anydvd.png
    anydvd.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
The DVD cannot be successfully ripped. only 44% of TitleSet 0 was ripped, then AnyDVD said the ripping finished, with TitleSet 1 at 0%. The content AnyDVD ripped is about 57.9 MB and contains only the menu part. ziplog file and a screenshot are attached.
AnyDVD doesn't see any possible way how to play the movie, it stops in the title menu of VTS1. How do you "play" the movie on a DVD player? Do you have to press a button? Does it play by itself?

Never mind, the DVD may be defective. I can play the main movie (title 1) from start to end just fine, but if I select some entries from menu, my DVD drive will spin up and the player will hang and then crash. Tried different software players, same result. I think I have to return it. Thanks for the reply, anyway.

If you have a standalone DVD player, not a PC software player, try repeating the same above steps that resulted in a crash. If your standalone DVD player can't play at the same part, you can be pretty sure it's the disc. If it doesn't, then you should probably concentrate on your PC DVD drive being the problem.

If you have a standalone DVD player, not a PC software player, try repeating the same above steps that resulted in a crash. If your standalone DVD player can't play at the same part, you can be pretty sure it's the disc. If it doesn't, then you should probably concentrate on your PC DVD drive being the problem.
If I had to guess, this is a problem caused by some weirdo copy protection acting as a "play protection", too. :)

Back