• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD any known problems with the program?

Gilmore21

Hi,

I'm basically looking for a program to simply rip the main movie from a blu ray folder and put into a new blu ray folder just the main movie. I'm just curious to see if theirs any known problems like seamless branching - some programs are known to struggle with seamless branching. Also movies with a second or two at the beginning or end with black video, how does CloneBD cope with this? Also is the program free for just putting into main movie or does it cost? Thankyou

is the program free for just putting into main movie or does it cost
It is free if you only copy the video and audio without reencoding it.
When you compress or reencode it, then there will be a watermark you can remove by purchasing it.

I am not sure what seamless branching is but I have used CloneBD many many times without issue to do what it is you mentioned. I know a lot of folks like to copy a whole BD, menus and all but I only snag the main title.

I am not sure what seamless branching is but I have used CloneBD many many times without issue to do what it is you mentioned. I know a lot of folks like to copy a whole BD, menus and all but I only snag the main title.
Seamless branching is for movies with extended/directors cut. I'm not a fan of bloated blu-ray with warnings, logos, unwanted extras so I prefer to just rip to a simple main movie.

It is free if you only copy the video and audio without reencoding it.
When you compress or reencode it, then there will be a watermark you can remove by purchasing it.
I don't want to encode, I just want the movie exactly the same as it was on disc.

Seamless branching is for movies with extended/directors cut. I'm not a fan of bloated blu-ray with warnings, logos, unwanted extras so I prefer to just rip to a simple main movie.

I believe if you just snag the main title itself you avoid all that. At least in my experience. Although sometimes that depends on you pulling the correct audio track. Meaning you get just the movie audio and not the comment track. It is typically easy to tell the difference because if nothing else the comment track will be of lesser encoding/quality.

I believe if you just snag the main title itself you avoid all that. At least in my experience. Although sometimes that depends on you pulling the correct audio track. Meaning you get just the movie audio and not the comment track. It is typically easy to tell the difference because if nothing else the comment track will be of lesser encoding/quality.

Do you know how much the program costs? I tried going to the Elby Shop but there doesn't appear to be a site when I click on the buy link.

I've tried the link but nothing, just times out. I'll try again when I get home tonight.

Back