• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rakuten 720p

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybpow

So I just upgraded my licence to Plus to download a series I'm interested that is only in Rakuten as far as I know. The thing is that the maximum resolution seems to be 720p. Is this the maximum resolution for Rakuten as it's for Disney? Where can I know the maximum resolution for each platform?

Thanks.

Not absolutely positive, but I believe they are limited to 720p in the browser.

I just checked and can only see 720p. So it seems to be the case.
I downloaded things from there already, but cannot remember the quality I got there.

Was 1080p via chrome at one point
Most everything was with hacks or added extensions....Google has ended that.

Technically...it's still possible to get 1080p Disney in Chrome...and not so technically...Disney will ban your IP.
I'm not sure how long they will play that game before they ban your account.

there is a 1080p version, but you have to add it manually in MPD.Anystream, do you have a way to do it for 1080p?.

No....you cannot manipulate an MPD file and then inject it back into the browser. The DRM has built in safeguards that prevent that.

I do believe Rakuten is capped @720p. I cant check it because its not available where I am and also every single VPN I have tried fails.

Last edited:
The only one I could find that would let me in with a VPN was Rakuten es. There are a few free items.

The only one I could find that would let me in with a VPN was Rakuten es. There are a few free items.

rakuten is junk, pure and simple. here is SUI they have STARZ as a subscription, but for anything than a few tv shows it is pointless since movies are also 720p. in fact, the only possible positive aspect of rakuten is the fact they have a huge library of stuff to buy. like VUDU, more or less. yes, there is free stuff but here its all in german, so no go. alas, if rakuten is in AS now i hope VUDU will be as well one day, just not capped to 720p hopefully.

Yes it is possible to modify the MDP to download the 1080p manually my rakuten tv uses a difficult protection to display the keys manually.

TCaabfn
That's not the question that was asked....

I know in certain cases it is possible to modify an MPD file or an M3U8 file to get what you want. Your question was can it be modified by AS and manually added to
AS...the answer is still NO. Plus, it would reject AS's request for a key.

All you highlighted is that a 1080p version exists. I can also see that they have enabled Widevine. Without the keys, it cannot be decrypted.
It can be downloaded....but again, without the keys..it cannot be decrypted.

That's not the question that was asked....

I know in certain cases it is possible to modify an MPD file or an M3U8 file to get what you want. Your question was can it be modified by AS and manually added to
AS...the answer is still NO. Plus, it would reject AS's request for a key.

All you highlighted is that a 1080p version exists. I can also see that they have enabled Widevine. Without the keys, it cannot be decrypted.
It can be downloaded....but again, without the keys..it cannot be decrypted.

they can be deciphered with the keys obtained manually from the 720p but I am not able to obtain them it takes the correct headers the license.
see this topic the keys obtained can decipher the 1080p.

Last edited:
OK...one last time...AS cannot do this. AS is a browser. There are methods available to get keys. AS is not one of them.
Every method that has been leaked to get keys has been patched by Google. No one that has the knowledge is going to provide
you with a method to do it...especially on an open forum.

The 1080p version is NOT made available to the browser....in other words, the browser cannot see it. It cannot ask for the keys
to decipher it....and I'm pretty confident in saying AS is NOT going to provide you with the raw keys for the 720p version to decrypt
the 1080p version.

You need to understand that some rules do exist. AS is sold as a method to allow you to backup media you have legal access too.
It's based on an old ruling stating as such. It has never been legally tested on streaming video. So far, companies have tolerated
doing this as the people using the program ARE paying LEGAL customers. What you originally asked for is not possible. What you are now
asking for is for AS to circumvent the law and provide you with keys to decrypt a video you were never meant to have access to.
That is a clear and willful violation of the law.

Videohelp usually bans accounts for talking about such things. I'm actually surprised that thread still exists. Discussing DRM and how it generally
works is one thing and is even discouraged. Discussing hacking and Piracy is way out of bounds. I don't work for AS nor do I pretend to but
I can say for a fact that this forum is to discuss AS and any difficulties you may have using it for its intended purpose.

Injecting scripts into webpages and manipulating websites into giving you access that is not authorized is a great way to get a visit from a few
dozen people with guns that will take everything you have computer related and probably arrest you at the same time..no matter what
country you live in. So, please find a forum and discuss these matters in private. ElCap on Videohelp gave you a hint on how it can be done.
That hint was not AS.

OK...one last time...AS cannot do this. AS is a browser. There are methods available to get keys. AS is not one of them.
Every method that has been leaked to get keys has been patched by Google. No one that has the knowledge is going to provide
you with a method to do it...especially on an open forum.

The 1080p version is NOT made available to the browser....in other words, the browser cannot see it. It cannot ask for the keys
to decipher it....and I'm pretty confident in saying AS is NOT going to provide you with the raw keys for the 720p version to decrypt
the 1080p version.

You need to understand that some rules do exist. AS is sold as a method to allow you to backup media you have legal access too.
It's based on an old ruling stating as such. It has never been legally tested on streaming video. So far, companies have tolerated
doing this as the people using the program ARE paying LEGAL customers. What you originally asked for is not possible. What you are now
asking for is for AS to circumvent the law and provide you with keys to decrypt a video you were never meant to have access to.
That is a clear and willful violation of the law.

Videohelp usually bans accounts for talking about such things. I'm actually surprised that thread still exists. Discussing DRM and how it generally
works is one thing and is even discouraged. Discussing hacking and Piracy is way out of bounds. I don't work for AS nor do I pretend to but
I can say for a fact that this forum is to discuss AS and any difficulties you may have using it for its intended purpose.

Injecting scripts into webpages and manipulating websites into giving you access that is not authorized is a great way to get a visit from a few
dozen people with guns that will take everything you have computer related and probably arrest you at the same time..no matter what
country you live in. So, please find a forum and discuss these matters in private. ElCap on Videohelp gave you a hint on how it can be done.
That hint was not AS.

I understood very well what you are trying to say, I don't believe all of this. An old rule that allows? whether it's 720p or 1080p, it's still illegal anyway, it has these all. I was just asking if could include that 1080p was L3 not your way of thinking wanted to know.He will have no armed people who will go to your house for his. Unless you are trading.

I understood very well what you are trying to say, I don't believe all of this. An old rule that allows? whether it's 720p or 1080p, it's still illegal anyway, it has these all. I was just asking if could include that 1080p was L3 not your way of thinking wanted to know.He will have no armed people who will go to your house for his. Unless you are trading.

You are LEGALLY ABLE TO MAKE COPIES OF MEDIA THAT YOU OWN FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE.
You are not legally allowed to hack websites to get access to media that you were not granted permission too.

CONVERSATION ENDED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back