• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HMAX showing sub 1080 on new stuff

DQ

Have not pulled from HMAX in some time, just noticed that some of the new stuff is maxed at sub 1080 res. Talking about 720 or 544.

Looks to me to just be the newest of things but thought I would see if it was just me.

Not a small number of episodes and movies since 15 months ago, everything new published on HBO has experienced a change in DRM protection

Interesting there are not a bevy of threads about it.

It concerns all new titles since 15th September, but I believe people have become more patient from past history and we all realize it won't do us any good or even slow things down by nagging developers with 300 threads :p .. personally I'm just adding new contents to watchlist for now and when the time comes I will pull it :)

It concerns all new titles since 15th September, but I believe people have become more patient from past history and we all realize it won't do us any good or even slow things down by nagging developers with 300 threads :p .. personally I'm just adding new contents to watchlist for now and when the time comes I will pull it :)

Oh yeah, I have no doubt it will be solved. It will just take some time. I was just making sure it wasn't something I was doing as I read the forums daily and could not recall threads about it.

Oh yeah, I have no doubt it will be solved. It will just take some time. I was just making sure it wasn't something I was doing as I read the forums daily and could not recall threads about it.
Pete will make sure this is resolved, I can't say when but he is a world-class developer, so I have 100% faith that this too shall be resolved. If there is something that you want to watch, watch it, you do not need to have a copy of it immediately.

I hope they fix this soon. sole purpose of this purchase was because streamfab has NOT been able to fix this since late April

Everything up until a few weeks ago is 1080p, new things. HBO has changed their DRM again and we will have to sort it out. I have faith. :)

Excellent post BK. ;)

Back