• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download multiple audio tracks at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feature has already been requested long ago and developers are surely aware of it. In the meantime, you can redownload the same title multiple times (i.e. once per audio track) and remux them.

The same title can be downloaded repeatedly under one single download token in the same AS session (but if you close AS, it will require a new download token).

hello dear redfox team, please add the download of several audio tracks at once.
I understand these are all features you would like and many others would like them also but they are not easy to apply, our software may do these things you are posting about in the future but not now. (4k Video, multiple audio tracks) ) Try and do some forum searching before posting. Thank you for your interest in our software.

I only want to mention that, if the devs ever add this feature, I want to have the ability to choose if I want to get a remuxed file with all audio streams in one, or if I want to save every language as a seperate file, just like I can do it with the subs.
Because I would defenetly use this feature, but when I copy the movie to a USB drive or something, I don't need the other languages, just the one I want to watch (mostly german). So it would be a waste of space and write time to copy them as well.

This feature has already been requested long ago and developers are surely aware of it. In the meantime, you can redownload the same title multiple times (i.e. once per audio track) and remux them.

The same title can be downloaded repeatedly under one single download token in the same AS session (but if you close AS, it will require a new download token).

That's not true... there is a bug on AS: If you want to download all audios from a Sesion 1 Series A of 22 episodes, you start downloading....

1) First 1920x1080 with the main track audio: AS counts 22 downloads.
2) Second 480x270 with the second audio: AS counts AGAIN 22 downloads.
3) Third 480x270 with the third audio: AS stop counting the downloads.
10) Tenth 480x270 with the tenth audio: AS stop counting the downloads.

If you change the resolution, because obviously you don't need video on the rest of the files, only you need audio, AS will count TWICE your downloads.

I have tested this bug on NF series.

Please, fix this bug, and I agree with support for multitrack audio, thank you!

That's not true... there is a bug on AS.....

It's not a bug...you have always been able to repeat download the same episode or movie without penalty. Some things shouldn't be spoken of...but when you request the lower resolution, you are requesting an additional key. Requesting the same resolution with a different language does not request a different key.

It's not a bug...you have always been able to repeat download the same episode or movie without penalty.

Yes, but there's a bug:

It happens when BATCH DOWNLOADING an entire Season of a TV Series....

1) Batch download at 1920x1080 with original audio track and entire season of 20 episodes ... AS will count 20 downloads... THAT'S OK... BUT...
2) Batch download at lower resolution 480x270 with another audio track THE SAME entire season of 20 episodes... AS will count AGAIN 20 downloads... HERE'S THE BUG!!!!
3) Batch download at lower resolution 480x270 with another audio track THE SAME entire season of 20 episodes... AS will STOP counting downloads

If you change resolution video AS will count TWICE your downloads, this bug happens when you're batch downloading an entire season.

Last edited:
Because the 3rd batch are the SAME keys as the 2nd batch. You are NOT requesting new keys.

READ MY POST....if you request a different resolution, you are requesting a NEW key.
SD, 720p, 1080p.... all have different keys.

Because the 3rd batch are the SAME keys as the 2nd batch. You are NOT requesting new keys.

Yes, but for multitrack audio you don't need the video again in full quality because you have previously downloaded that full quality video in the first batch.

For multitrack you only need the audios...

Still not a bug...

I understand that there's a Key for Video Resolution for a Video File... but nowadays there's no multiple audio track download option.

MULTIPLE AUDIO TRACK

USE CASE NUMBER ONE:
For example, if you want to download 20 episodes for Season 1 of Series A, at 1920x1080 with KEY NUMBER ONE, at 1,5GB per episode, you need 30 GB FREE per audio track.

This season have 15 languages, and that would be 30GB x 15 = 450GB downloaded for only 1 Season of 20 Episodes, wasting Disk Space, Bandwidth, and increasing post-multiplexing time because of the size of the files.

USE CASE NUMBER TWO:
If you want to download 20 episodes for Season 1 of Series A, at 1920x1080 with KEY NUMBER ONE, at 1.5GB per episode, you need 30GB free.

And the rest of the audio tracks will be downloaded at lower res 480x270 with KEY NUMBER TWO because you only need the audio file, at 250mb per episode, you need 5GB free per audio track.

1 audio track with full HD video (30GB) + 12 audio track with lower res (5GBx12) = 90GB downloaded.

With use case number two you're:
  • Decreasing CDN Provider usage from 450GB to 90GB (360GB less)
  • Improving disk space usage from 450GB to 90GB.
  • Faster download and post-multiplexing.
CONS for use case number two:
  • AS will count your downloads TWICE because you're using two diferent video keys, one for 1920x1080 and another for lower res 480x270

Last edited:
NOT A .....

4Eca0gJ.png

But the feature has been requested as already stated......

I know....just bored.

Seriously though...very few releases come in a dozen languages. With the exception of MAJOR releases....you'll normally get two maybe...your native country and English.
As you also probably know in the US, you'll get English and Spanish if you are lucky.

It's not a high priority request...but it has been requested and may be added in the future.

I downloaded "The Wheel of Time" from Amazon with all audio tracks. Each episode was about 11gb's. It wasn't necessary at all..I was just curious to see the size.
It's a really good way to attract attention to your account by downloading a dozen language tracks. I'm pretty sure that's why it's not a priority.

It's kinda the same as downloading the same episode 15 times just to get all the languages....they do know you are doing it.

READ MY POST....if you request a different resolution, you are requesting a NEW key.
SD, 720p, 1080p.... all have different keys.

I have downloaded an number of series from nf, always with the additonal language in lower video-resolution (saving download-time), AS consumed only 1 token per epsiode. This has changed recently.
I think with DS it's still working that way.

I have downloaded an number of series from nf, always with the additonal language in lower video-resolution (saving download-time), AS consumed only 1 token per epsiode. This has changed recently.
I think with DS it's still working that way.

NF works differently than Amazon. Actually...everyone works differently. And...NF did change recently.

If everyone actually followed recommended guidelines, every resolution and every audio track and every subtitle would use a different key. Wouldn't that be fun.
If even Google followed its own recommended guidelines, the CDM would change every 3 months. In reality, it most likely does but Google doesn't retire old CDM's on a regular basis.
When you see everything go SD like has happened in the past...all CDM's have been retired and every service is forced on to a single new one. Don't be shocked when it happens
because it's a fact of life....or as RedFox1 puts it...the Cat and Mouse game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back