• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]HBOMAX - Couldn't Retrieve Playlist

Heinous

Ok for some reason I am having an issue retrieving the playlist for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I have tried logging out of HBOM and logging back in and am receiving the same error.

I have been able to download a movie without an issue and have access to the show via the normal browser so it isn't like I don't have access to the content.

I quickly glossed over the top threads and didn't see anything that appeared to be related to this issue.

I think I may have found the issue in Aug it was mentioned that "The Ads subscription is presently not supported, sorry. It is not as trivial to implement as for other providers."

If this is still accurate then it would be my issue

Create and post a logfile from the show, so the devs can take a look.
Open AS and go to the point when you get the error. Then create the log.

Ok for some reason I am having an issue retrieving the playlist for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I have tried logging out of HBOM and logging back in and am receiving the same error.

I have been able to download a movie without an issue and have access to the show via the normal browser so it isn't like I don't have access to the content.

I quickly glossed over the top threads and didn't see anything that appeared to be related to this issue.
Like Deepspace asked, post a logfile please, I have no issues with that title from HBOMax.

Like Deepspace asked, post a logfile please, I have no issues with that title from HBOMax.
Do you have the ad or add free subscription?

I think I may have found the issue in Aug it was mentioned that "The Ads subscription is presently not supported, sorry. It is not as trivial to implement as for other providers."

If this is still accurate then it would be my issue
If the above is still accurate then should I still post my logfile?

If the above is still accurate then should I still post my logfile?
I think it is the case, people already complained about this and after upgrading to the next membership it worked.
So I would consider this solved, but maybe someone with the same membership can try it with a different result.

I think it is the case, people already complained about this and after upgrading to the next membership it worked.
So I would consider this solved, but maybe someone with the same membership can try it with a different result.
Yeah I would consider this resolved, I should be able to fix this by upgrading my subscription to HMAX

I'm on the no ad plan and I've seen it several times today and yesterday since upgrading to 1.4.4.0 Next time it happens I'll grab a log file.

It happened again.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.4.0.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Back