• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ Error: Initialization request failed.

NetworkGuy

Got the error when trying to download Dancing with the Stars this morning.

I tried logging out and then logging in again.

It plays fine in my web browser.

00:16:08.127 - [Notice] [vendor:disney] Start download
00:16:08.127 - [Notice] [playlist:disney] Playlist information
00:16:08.127 - [Notice] [playlist:disney] Series: Dancing with the Stars, season: 1, episode: 1, episode title: Premiere Night Party
00:16:08.127 - [Notice] [playlist:disney] video: duration 00:00:00.000
00:16:08.127 - [Notice] [playlist:disney] 960x540, codec "avc1.4d401f", framerate: 29.970000, bitrate: 2526000
00:16:08.128 - [Notice] [playlist:disney] audio: duration 00:00:00.000
00:16:08.128 - [Notice] [playlist:disney] en / English, codec "aac", stereo, samplerate 0, bitrate 128000
00:16:08.128 - [Notice] [playlist:disney]
00:16:08.128 - [Debug] [Pump:video:disney] Initialization range is required. Requesting from server.
00:16:08.159 - [Error] [disney] Error receiving: 203 (404) Error transferring https://live-ftc-na-east-1.media.ds...maf-cenc-ctr-2532K/2532_complete-trimmed.m3u8 - server replied: Not Found, https://live-ftc-na-east-1.media.ds...maf-cenc-ctr-2532K/2532_complete-trimmed.m3u8
00:16:08.160 - [Error] [disney] "prod.vast-gl-clt201.stor.bamtech.co" - 404 Not Found
00:16:08.160 - [Error] [Pump:video:disney] Initialization request failed.
00:16:08.160 - [Error] [Mux:disney] First stage stream initialization failed

No PiHole or VPN. I can download other files from Disney+ without any problem.

Attachments

• DisneyPlus Log File.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 5
I can download other files from Disney+ without any problem.
Then please wait for a few hours or maybe tomorrow and try it again. If it is a normal network problem, it should be resolved until then.
If not, report again.

You only put the text into a .txt file. I said post a logfile. The button to create one is right next to the button to show or hide the text log.

It may be something with that title as others seem to be fine. I get the same 404 error (1.4.2.1 and 1.4.2.2). Wait it out and try later (or watch in your browser since you mentioned that works).

Last edited:
Same problem today.
And yet, still no log file.

EDIT: Never mind, I've reproduced the error and done the hard work for you. You're welcome. Invoice is in the mail.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.2.astlog
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
And yet, still no log file.

EDIT: Never mind, I've reproduced the error and done the hard work for you. You're welcome. Invoice is in the mail.

And I assume no extra charge for the sarcasm.

I dont watch that program but if it's a live program, and not a .mp4 it will error out.

I dont watch that program but if it's a live program, and not a .mp4 it will error out.
I don't know much about it (also don't watch it) but from the few seconds I watched while testing streaming it through the D+ site, it had that live captioning where it appears one word at a time. Maybe it premiered as a livestream? But it's a definite replay on-demand title now.

It premiered as a live stream, but in available to view on demand as any other episode on Disney+.

In addition the episodes are being displayed in reverse order.

It premiered as a live stream, but in available to view on demand as any other episode on Disney+.

In addition the episodes are being displayed in reverse order.
Did you try it again with the latest version, 1.4.4.1?

I tested it and only got that error with episode 1, all the others are fine. I will look into it.

Back