• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Windows 11 22H2 Update released

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎9/‎20/‎2022
OS build 22621.382
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0

Yes, AnyDVDHD and AnyStream work perfectly with the new update.;)

Any obvious improvements regarding usability? I installed it once on one of my notebooks but reverted back to Win10. Seemed to be a downgrade regarding usability.

I think about to convert it again to Win 11 but want to make it look & feel as much as possible as Win 10.

They're finally getting around to releasing it? I've been running it since early summer. LOL Usability is about the same as all Windows 11 builds. You either like it or hate it. I'm in the "I tolerate it" category at this point.

I tried for 6 weeks ... but after several BSODs (more than I had in 5 years Win10) and multiple missing features I reformatted with Win10 again.

I can't says that I blame you. I had my laptop blow up on me a few weeks ago when bitdefender and acronis went to war with each other and corrupted my entire windows install. I was unable to recover it, either. I had to restore a backup which was also problematic because Acronis couldn't see my network on their s***ty "boot media". I had to create a WinPE based Acronis boot stick before I could see my NAS and restore, which took over 10 hours. To say I was ugly is putting it mildly. Windows would just green screen over and over and nothing I tried fixed it. Couldn't even boot into safe mode. I was not amused.

They're finally getting around to releasing it? I've been running it since early summer. LOL Usability is about the same as all Windows 11 builds. You either like it or hate it. I'm in the "I tolerate it" category at this point.
o_Oo_Oo_O It has just stupid modifications that don't make any sense just to make it different for no reason. Anyway - MS doesn't seem to support new CPUs with P and E cores in Win 10 and in the long run everybody will be forced to move to Win11. My second notebook will be the "guinea pig" and I will try to make it work as much as possible like a Win 10 installation.

How would I notice that? I'm running a 12700k with W10 and it seems fine
Win 10 is slower compared to Win 11 on these 12xxx CPUs. Win 11 has the so called "Thread director" co-developed by MS and Intel. Win 10 doesn't have it. Google "Thread director".

Running like a finely tuned clock- new security update. Now its up to date.

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎9/‎20/‎2022
OS build 22621.521
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0

I updated all my AMD drivers for 22H2 also.;)

Also NVidia has released the 517 series of GPU drivers which gives full Win11 22H2 compatibility.:)

Last edited:
Win 10 is slower compared to Win 11 on these 12xxx CPUs. Win 11 has the so called "Thread director" co-developed by MS and Intel. Win 10 doesn't have it. Google "Thread director".
Interesting ... but I think I can tolerate 5% performance loss at max if I don't have to worry about blue screens
The one time I maxed out that CPU was with Prime95 :D

MS doesn't seem to support new CPUs with P and E cores in Win 10 and in the long run everybody will be forced to move to Win11.
Those who still don't want to could opt for AMD systems. ;)
I bet when official support for Windows 10 ends in 2025, a Windows 12 will be on the way.

I LOVE 22H2, my machine is faster, my downloads are faster, my browser is faster, and its as smooth as silk, you just have to remember to update all your drivers foir the 22H2 OS.

I LOVE 22H2, my machine is faster, my downloads are faster, my browser is faster, and its as smooth as silk, you just have to remember to update all your drivers foir the 22H2 OS.
Sorry, I can't believe that. Maybe it's just you perception. I will wait for some benchmarks that compare 22H2 to 21H2 and Win 10.

Sorry, I can't believe that. Maybe it's just you perception. I will wait for some benchmarks that compare 22H2 to 21H2 and Win 10.
It absolutely faster but you have to remember I have a fast machine, to begin with.

It's about the same as Win10 for me on my machines. No better no worse. But it's a hell of a lot more secure.

Back