• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hddvd

tzone

Updated from any DVD to HDDVD but when I insert a HD DVD into any drive it does not open. Uninstalled and reinstalled as per threads with new key and still nothing. If I use a regular DVD it will open. Any suggestions!!!

Updated from any DVD to HDDVD but when I insert a HD DVD into any drive it does not open. Uninstalled and reinstalled as per threads with new key and still nothing. If I use a regular DVD it will open. Any suggestions!!!

Yes you need a XBOX 360 HD-DVD Drive you can't use a regular DVD Drive for HD-DVD's

Yes you need a XBOX 360 HD-DVD Drive you can't use a regular DVD Drive for HD-DVD's

I realize I need a HD DVD to be able to play HD DVD . The XBOX is a player. I have and HD dvd player. My problem is with anyDVD HD files on my computer that will not open a HD DVD disc to copy files. Am I missing something?

I assume you pulled the usb HD-DVD from the xbox and hooked it up to the PC? If you did this then tried to rip and it won't I have no ideal what the issue is. Maybe start out by posting you PC specs for the other users here to assist you, and the title or titles of the hd-dvd's you are trying to rip.

I assume you pulled the usb HD-DVD from the xbox and hooked it up to the PC? If you did this then tried to rip and it won't I have no ideal what the issue is. Maybe start out by posting you PC specs for the other users here to assist you, and the title or titles of the hd-dvd's you are trying to rip.

Thanks that answered alot of my concerns.

I realize I need a HD DVD to be able to play HD DVD . The XBOX is a player. I have and HD dvd player. My problem is with anyDVD HD files on my computer that will not open a HD DVD disc to copy files. Am I missing something?
You say the xbox is a player and then you say you have an hd dvd player. Are you saying you have the xbox hd dvd drive? I'm not following

Also, what does this mean?

"My problem is with anyDVD HD files on my computer that will not open a HD DVD disc to copy files."

I'm not trying to be a wise guy. I just don't understand your question/post, but I'd be glad to help.

Back